4.30 star(s) 261 Votes

Manap Pangki

Apr 4, 2020
This update was amazing.
The character development is still realistic enough to tease and they both are aware of the taboo.
it kinda felt like something was missing between MC and Amelie tho, but overall i enjoyed it, it certainly isnt delaying the deed with Amelie, it was story progression
Yes true bro

Davizera

Apr 6, 2019
one of the best games ever made,I hope that in future updates they will add new characters, more choices, more paths... etc congratulations dev. Oh if the developer who made dual family did the same, it's a shame, good game like this one from xenorav.

Last edited:
Reactions: buxoi1983

Davizera

Apr 6, 2019
on the other hand it is frustrating to have an update every 5 or 6 months despite being large it would be interesting to divide it into two parts

BOBJevent

Feb 23, 2020
A WT mod is not needed at all it's not possible to miss the major scenes cause choices don't really matter for Amelie and Kylee and you can get through the minor scenes just by picking what you think is the best option
I have to disagree, my last play through had scenes that I didn't get this time playing from the start. Unless some scenes were removed? :( Either way a Gallery mod would be awesome!:)

Reactions: imzahai and Madtt

kaperone

Oct 6, 2020
This game is great, the last update was soo hot, almost feeling ashamed to get it for free. Will definitely support the dev, well, will wait for a couple of days but he/them deserves it (to avoid the patreon rule of the payment on the 1st of every month)

Sk1tz

Nov 9, 2021
Hi yall dose anyone the link to the song begining of the game when attend the party. well was a party

shakur44

Oct 8, 2022
we waited a long time to see those tits and when they finally came, shit the picture quality is so bad in this episode

RabbitHole69

Jun 11, 2019
Soo... It was a great update. But, I personally enjoyed the kissing scenes more that the tit job scene. Idk, maybe it's becuase I prefer Amelie in her natural attire more. But, this does open the door to a ton of possibilities.

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
I was going to wait until regular version out but seeing the high praise every gives ep. 7, I decided to jump in. Someone said the titjob was the best they have seen. I used to think Stiglet's SoS animated titjob scene was the best I've witnessed in an AVN, but now I don't know. This one certainly gives it a run for its money.

~And now, a few words about boobs~

I appreciate the way the dev uses boob physics, something you don't see very many spend any time on. Most just have the boobs as immovable orbs that scoff and laugh at the effects of gravity. I also really like the way the dev makes the boobs look pliable to the hand. When the MC's fingers squeeze into a boob you can clearly see the displacement of tit meat as a result. Again a rare sight in most AVNs so (y)

I'm glad the dev got at least the test version out in December and that he added some legit Amelie progress. Just remember, lewd scene apparently added late by dev to stop the cries of derision and outrage from the community over heretofore lack of Amelie lewds. And a really well done lewd scene it was, if truly a last minute addition.
Moral of the story: Whining and complaining apparently works?! :unsure::D
Who knew that all that training as whining 2-yr olds would come in handy later.

dkitten

Oct 2, 2020
At some point I like Kylee more than Amelia. Maybe bc Amelia is too defensive and I just wanna respect her that way and not force her to make out. Kylee is just perfect for my liking and Stephanie is soooooo annoying. lol There's no chance I will like Stephanie not only bc she's underage, but the way she act so childish just makes me wanna sleep outside. :ROFLMAO:
Cheers dev for an awesome update, all the best and happy new year!

4.30 star(s) 261 Votes