4.30 star(s) 261 Votes

kaidoo

Jun 16, 2022
HeartProblems v0.6 TEST VERSION
ANDROID:
WINDOWS:
MAC:
Remember that this is a test version that is subject to change so try not to overwrite your savegame. Sounds will be added and I want to get some good quality sfx for the animations.
Any problems, either with the download server etc feel free to let me know.
Thanks guys.
How r u my friend can you download android version 0.7 please

May 27, 2017
Good update, me like... problem is that the next update is half a year away and the biggest problem is that the next update will probably focus on other girls so Amelie is more than a year away till will see her doing other stuff with mc... :HideThePain:
Gotta save the best for last. If the dev gives the best thing too early, it ruins the anticipation; also gotta milk as much as you can.... :(

• Angry
Reactions: pedrohefe

RRHW

Feb 9, 2018
What's the problem if she is not a virgin ? , how old is she ? they aren't living in asian cultures where families are very strict, in western countries , normally by the age of 18 most of the women aren't a virgin anymore that's why most often the virgin girl that you will find is in Japanese Vanilla & romance VN
I don't even want to know what you were doing to end up coming across a post from half a year ago, much less deciding to reply to it now.

Also I don't really care about your conception of social norms and their place in a visual novel (which, even if you find something unrealistic, is allowed to be as fantastical as the author wants). I only care about what I care about, which in this instance is what I wrote.

Reactions: Zanmori

_tewi

Aug 4, 2020
someone please tell me stephanie's haircut doesn't stay like that? man, way to destroy her entire look, she looks so... same ol now. her hair was such a defining feature

Reactions: codex35

DatGuy20

Jul 14, 2017
Do your choices do anything in this game at all? Why is this not labeled a kinetic novel your mc doesn't act different no matter what plus you don't even get choices anymore

kadgilek

Aug 25, 2021
please xenorav , work on BJ and tit fuck under shower when the girls are in sleep
and bedroom butt cheeks cum

Reactions: Wolf312

Dalurker

Apr 11, 2018
Finally reached the end of the update.

What a chapter! The two years wait for this was worth it
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
. It was pretty awesome. But shorter than my salary.

I mean, there must have been 50 renders of the aunt/mom and MC kissing, lol.

I want to see more scenes of Steph, I know some guys don't like her, but she's my second favorite after Amelie.

DarkDank

Oct 26, 2019
I saw a picture of sleep molesting, but it's not tagged.
Was it removed or is it a missing tag?

4.30 star(s) 261 Votes