VN - Ren'Py - Heart Problems [v0.8 Final] [Xenorav]

1. 5.00 star(s)

crabbycat

Art: 5/5 - Very beautiful art. I really like the detail they put into the game
    Story: 4/5 - Not so excellent but enough fun to walk through the story. Some situations are not very convincing. Many things come suddenly with a little explanation
    Music: 4/5 - Chill music
    Sound: 3/5 - Not much sound effects
    Gameplay: 5/5 - You don't have to grind for some hot scenes

The art is the star of the game in my opinion. Waiting for more update from the developers
  2. 5.00 star(s)

Infected_Fapper

This game has huge potential, the build up is nice but i think it should be a bit slower but not like a wife and a mother slow. The renders are quite good and the story is starting to get interesting after that dream.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

minasetaki

good game, nice character design (beautiful mom), nice story so far (without abusive father or sisters), although without protagonist introductionin beginning or prologue so we can't know the relationship between family, can't wait to next update
  4. 5.00 star(s)

Dragionnatsu66

Easily one of the best new games I've played, Excellent renders , plenty of content for the size and some different paths to explore hopefully in the future,
    While I gave it 5 stars there are some things that needs work, mainly minor grammatical errors and 1 hilarious bug(I think it's a bug).
    That's about it tho , solid game otherwise and looking forward to any future update, great job Dev!
  5. 4.00 star(s)

Olaerro1

Overall, this one of my favourite games and the storyline so far is quite entertaining. The characters are nicely rendered and the female characters are to die for.

Improvements:
    - More dialogues and relationship building with main female character
    - Relationship with two main characters to be built naturally and both parties as they progress face the question of "is this normal" and thus lead to "doesn't matter as I need what I need"
    - Some additional choices within the story to delay or make the journey a bit more spicier
    - Animations
  6. M
    5.00 star(s)

MOHAMD477

Good start This is a game I liked it's good best games atm in terms of texts and kinetic and face Excited to see more keep going Updated and will achieve success your job is excellent I will give good rate.
  7. 5.00 star(s)

Drainbamager

Great game, I’m really hooked on this one. I know it’s early, but this is now one of my favorite games to look forward to.

Gameplay:

It started off a bit rough, I like sandbox games, but the previous version was a bit of a grind. The scenes were difficult to trigger and ultimately I was ready to give up. However, I decided to stick around and I’m glad I did because this new version is perfect, it has grammar issues, but that’s nothing that can’t be worked out. But I love the newer story versus the last one.

Characters:

Amelie is stunning, just flat out beautiful. Some games are great because of iconic characters that stand out and no one would forget and she is that.

Kaylee is another great character, she seems fun to be around and just an all around cool chick.

Stephanie can come off to some as annoying, but I love her character, I just think she’s misunderstood.

Mc is great so far, I wish the Dev make him more considerate to Amelie’s situation. For example, asking her to get a divorce and all that was a bit ridiculous to me, like at least show compassion, I know you wanna woo her, but don’t try so hard.

But to sum it up this game is fantastic, and I look forward to more. Great renders, Characters and pretty cool story.
  8. 4.00 star(s)

gr33nappleboy

Renders are overall pretty solid, especially for Amelie and Kylee. Lauren is also decent but the dimensions are a bit too exaggerated. Animations are also surprisingly fluid and not choppy like a good deal of games are

One thing though is that the render of Stephanie is actually off-putting to me since it puts a larger mature head on a very juvenile body and it bugs me a little bit. The grammar is also notably off and will require some proofreading.

Although I won't complain about the sexual content so far, it also seems a bit quick in the MC's progression from meeting Amelie to being able to openly rub his dick against her ass and toe the line of a make out session. It's something that could've been brought on more slowly

Overall, I do feel like the game has promise. The renders and animations are solid for the most part and there seems to be a decent amount of sexual content coming in the future
  9. 5.00 star(s)

Fapmeister21

Played version 0 2

This game is currently on my top 5 best games atm. The renders/models are beautiful, the pacing is excellent, and the story too!
    I hope the dev will continue to keep up the good work!
  10. 5.00 star(s)

Profound_Madman

Pros:
    Renders
    Attractive characters
    Enjoyable story

Cons:
    MC
    Questionable dialogue
    Grammar

This game started as a grindy, buggy sandbox, but thank God that didn't hold up. This version is much more smooth than the original. Gorgeous models, like Stephanie, Kaylee and of course Amelie is enough to keep your juices flowing. The grammar is bad and the MC can come off ass just another horny insensitive prick sometimes. But those are all the gripes I have. Still an exciting game to play and I hope to see more.
  11. 5.00 star(s)

Spartano20019

all game content is really awesome, keep going, your job is excellent, i will contribute in the future, that is sure. and i hope u have and excellent year and good ideas for the game, thank you so much :D
  12. 5.00 star(s)

Bigboy16

excellent work , best milf award goes to this game and yes it has lot of teaseing which makes it hotest . loved the storyline and aunt. realtion of mc and aunt is uniq will defenatly support the dev .
  13. 5.00 star(s)

Rannell

I'm glad that I tried this one out. I was more than pleasantly surprised.

Story -- What stands out in the story is that the non MC male is still alive. Also he is aware of what you are doing early in the story and is not ok with what you are doing. 4/5

Renders -- Really good, only thing negative is that when the woman are dressed in loose-ish type of clothes their boobs look deformed. Look great nude though. 4/5

Animations -- Top notch. 5/5

Other -- I don't like that they give an option to choose when there is only one choice. Maybe it's just an easier way to code something to happen. My ignorance may be in play here.

Overall -- 4.5/5 Rounding up because of it's potential.

-- Rannell
  14. 4.00 star(s)

Deleted member 1216335

Update: 0.4 version:
    - The scenes with Kylee are hot
    - Some renders are over exposured though
    - Don't like that MC behaves like a dick towards Kylee. Man should never be the first who sticks out his cock. Only kids do that with no control over urges... A real man always gets his woman so hot that she starts to beg him to put it inside. And then maybe if she deserves it he does as she asked.

Previous version:
    I like it looks very promising. Although I would prefere to not see images of MC from 3rd view only First person. Or at least do not let to see his face. It makes the immersion better.

Girls look good and looking forward to some anims from 1st person view. Or 3rd without MCs face.
  15. 5.00 star(s)

Jackbite

This Game is by far the best i've come across For ages! The unique Models are all beautiful and it's story is refreshing, I am amazed how much content there is considering the size of the zip-folder! I for one am eager for more content 10/10
  16. 5.00 star(s)

EPrometheus

Before I start, I would like to say that I made all the choices I could make in this novel and re-played that version more than once. The novel is good, the protagonist's punishment was something I didn’t expect, but the only thing I believe this novel owed was that the "moral choices" present in it do not have such relevant consequences on the route, of course they unlock new scenes, but in short it is not as if your choices interfere with the story, because regardless of what you say or do, in the end you will only omit a scene or two from the context. (Sorry for English mistakes, I'm not fluent in the language)
    Novel: Heart Problems
    Rated: 9.5 / 10

(Round up to the maximum grade when giving the grade here on f95zone)
  17. 5.00 star(s)

Abzzz

0.1.5b

Good game. Excellent renders.Story is too short to rate.
    But there is pacing problems.But im not going to reduce the rating because its too early.
    Hope the development continues in a good rate.

Fuck this 200character Requirment
  18. 4.00 star(s)

Alteni

this game its on my list... :coffee:
    about Story : need more ... story line . 3/5
    about graphics : excellent 5/5
    about scenes : perfect. 5/5
    about dialogue : need more dialogue . 3/5
    about char. F. : they r all beautiful , excellent body physic . 5/5
    Note : i hope the story will more interesting , i am sure this game will be one of the best games , all the best to the developer .
  19. 5.00 star(s)

Duncanidaho

This is a fun game. Girls and renders are beautiful. The plot is interesting and writing is good. I am looking forward for the story in the future. Lewd scenes are hot too ecpecially with the main girls.
  20. 5.00 star(s)

durimar

Nice picture. that buz was sucks. waiting for update. don't know what to say more, to use every " 200 characters" to make this revie post. soo.... it would be a poem....

She walks in beauty, like the night Of cloudless climes and starry skies; And all that's best of dark and bright Meet in her aspect and her eyes: Thus mellow'd to that tender light Which heaven to gaudy day denies.

One shade the more, one ray the less, Had half impaired the nameless grace Which waves in every raven tress, Or softly lightens o'er her face; Where thoughts serenely sweet express How pure, how dear their dwelling-place.

And on that cheek, and o'er that brow, So soft, so calm, yet eloquent, The smiles that win, the tints that glow, But tell of days in goodness spent, A mind at peace with all below, A heart whose love is innocent!