4.40 star(s) 236 Votes

House Of Black

Jun 5, 2020
It's always funny to see people bitching and complaining about the "blueballing" and the less amount of lewd content when all they do is pirate games from this site.. i don't generalize all but i'm sure a majority of them are doing this.. it's almost as entertaining as watching twittards rant XD
I would rather progress with my best girls but that being said, all of this constant blue ball shit gets old.

TheGreySun

Feb 17, 2021
She's basically the Patreon compliant version of a child, just like Amelie is the Patreon compliant version of an aunt.
But it seems like this game has found its audience and we're poking the hornets' nest. There's some weird comments in here.

Or maybe we're misunderstanding and Stephanie isn't supposed to come across as very young, but mentally handicapped instead. Just not sure, if that would make it better.
Eh, or she's just a spoiled rotten lil' bitch who pretends to be innocent because thats how she gets her kicks, i've known a few women who where really short and acted like children just because they could get away with it. I don't think that's what's happening here, she def is pedo bait but just saying girls like that exist, using the fact that they're sub 5'0 or 152cm as a reason to act like a "princess" and still calling their dad's "daddy" to get shit from them

GamleErik89

Sep 13, 2018
I mean....yes? my sister is a woman in her late 30's who's 4'11, doesn't have a drivers license because in our state she's to short, gets carded litterally everywhere she goes, and has never had a real relationship until she met her husband 4 years ago, because most guys and girls who hit on her are creepers that you could tell thought she was 14/15 at most. why do people like you think that the world is only the way they see it and that there are never people or body types that they haven't seen? you should be careful, your ignorance and arrogance are showing. yes it's clear what role she plays but to suggest women like her don't exist is just stupid on every level.
Eh, or she's just a spoiled rotten lil' bitch who pretends to be innocent because thats how she gets her kicks, i've known a few women who where really short and acted like children just because they could get away with it. I don't think that's what's happening here, she def is pedo bait but just saying girls like that exist, using the fact that they're sub 5'0 or 152cm as a reason to act like a "princess" and still calling their dad's "daddy" to get shit from them
Hey! By Hildegardt's logic I should be a child then :KEK: I am shorter than the average 16-18 year old(and if I shave, I have a babyface, that's never gonna happen willingly). By alot. I'm 5'4"/165 cm, the average adult here is 5'9"/181 cm+. And I know plenty of women within the 4'8"-5'2"/148-160 cm range, most of them are pretty fucking cute and sexy at the same time somehow, and feisty as fuck, and some of them act like they're 11 and are spoiled as all hell, which makes them almost punchable and as unattractive as a dogturd. You know the kind of engaged/married "grownup" upstanding "adult" at age 30-35+ with a kid or three, that throws temper tantrums and ugly cry on the store floors when not getting their way. Some of them are older by a decade or more, and some are younger by almost as much, and most are within my age group. :HideThePain:

YepCock666

Mar 15, 2021
also, on your point about the whole moral compass thing, you said it not me, its funny how you think having basic ethics causes you to be a moral compass, i wonder how your takes are on other things if this is how you react...
You talk about excessive posting but you don't stop responding too dude, you're judging people pedos, people you know nothing about because in your dirty mind Stephanie is a kid, you're playing the moral compass but you have no ethics whatsoever, you're playing an immoral game and calling others pedos, good for you we're on the internet if you called someone pedo in real life you could get sued for it, just stop judging others based on what your dirty mind thinks, jesus christ dude.

goodbye890

Nov 26, 2020
You talk about excessive posting but you don't stop responding too dude, you're judging people pedos, people you know nothing about because in your dirty mind Stephanie is a kid, you're playing the moral compass but you have no ethics whatsoever, you're playing an immoral game and calling others pedos, good for you we're on the internet if you called someone pedo in real life you could get sued for it, just stop judging others based on what your dirty mind thinks, jesus christ dude.
once again, nice reflection dude, now im the creep? nice one man, anyway im not going to be responding anymore because i keep getting all my messages deleted, so its no use.

YepCock666

Mar 15, 2021
once again, nice reflection dude, now im the creep? nice one man, anyway im not going to be responding anymore because i keep getting all my messages deleted, so its no use.
I wonder why they're getting deleted, you still don't get it. You're not helping anyone and you still think you're the moral god and the others are pedos, your arguments make no sense, it's really a shame we're on the internet.

Deleted member 207916

Sep 17, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
During the scene when you're ate Lauren's house there's an option to choose to go to bathroom or something. This happens during the conversation with her daughter. If you choose to leave MC catches Lauren and her daighters BF. They don't have sex but gropping from behind.

Reactions: Chimba

YepCock666

Mar 15, 2021
Hey! By Hildegardt's logic I should be a child then :KEK: I am shorter than the average 16-18 year old(and if I shave, I have a babyface, that's never gonna happen willingly). By alot. I'm 5'4"/165 cm, the average adult here is 5'9"/181 cm+. And I know plenty of women within the 4'8"-5'2"/148-160 cm range, most of them are pretty fucking cute and sexy at the same time somehow, and feisty as fuck, and some of them act like they're 11 and are spoiled as all hell, which makes them almost punchable and as unattractive as a dogturd. You know the kind of engaged/married "grownup" upstanding "adult" at age 30-35+ with a kid or three, that throws temper tantrums and ugly cry on the store floors when not getting their way. Some of them are older by a decade or more, and some are younger by almost as much, and most are within my age group. :HideThePain:
These people are just stupid, don't take them seriously, the guy was frustrated because the update was taking too long so he decided calling others pedos, I feel sorry for these ''judges''.

goodbye890

Nov 26, 2020
I wonder why they're getting deleted, you still don't get it. You're not helping anyone and you still think you're the moral god and the others are pedos, your arguments make no sense, it's really a shame we're on the internet.
i never said that i'm a moral compass, you said that not me, so i don't know why you keep bringing up that point, YOU literally said that, i never said that. also, literally what arguments? i never even got to make any of my points, but i guess you would like to say that some imaginary arguments make no sense so i seem like the idiot right?

goodbye890

Nov 26, 2020
These people are just stupid, don't take them seriously, the guy was frustrated because the update was taking too long so he decided calling others pedos, I feel sorry for these ''judges''.
yes i was frustrated because the update was taking too long, but i didnt just decide to call others pedos, i just called you one, and yeah i guess your right, i can't just call you a pedo without knowing anything else about you, but dont think that i was just calling you a pedo out of frustration because the update was taking too long !?!???? XD literally the update was posted yesterday, and i just started an hours ago, wrong timeline

YepCock666

Mar 15, 2021
yes i was frustrated because the update was taking too long, but i didnt just decide to call others pedos, i just called you one, and yeah i guess your right, i can't just call you a pedo without knowing anything else about you, but dont think that i was just calling you a pedo out of frustration because the update was taking too long !?!???? XD literally the update was posted yesterday, and i just started an hours ago, wrong timeline
The only argument that made no sense was about us being pedos if we're attracted to Stephanie, who clearly has woman properties, not a child, I got mad because it's not cool to call people that over a game, it's offensive cause I'm not that and I'm always avoiding games with kids on them, there are a lot of them out there, look at them and compare them to Stephanie, totally different. And after everything I said you still went on to call me creep and stuff. I say let's just forget everything ok, if you wanna think what you think that's on you, but at least think before calling people nonsense please.

Deleted member 207916

Sep 17, 2017
The only argument that made no sense was about us being pedos if we're attracted to Stephanie, who clearly has woman properties, not a child, I got mad because it's not cool to call people that over a game, it's offensive cause I'm not that and I'm always avoiding games with kids on them, there are a lot of them out there, look at them and compare them to Stephanie, totally different. And after everything I said you still went on to call me creep and stuff. I say let's just forget everything ok, if you wanna think what you think that's on you, but at least think before calling people nonsense please.
You pedophile!!! :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: How dare you to be with Steph!? I'm 31 and only i can ... wait a minute ... oh no, i'm also pedo. Please forgive. I beg forgivnes. I am human garbage to acuse you such a thing. :LOL:

TheGreySun

Feb 17, 2021
Can you two stop?
goodbye890:you say your done but you keep responding, you know the mods are deleting your comments, most likey because they view it as harrasment, and repeated vilations may end with your account being deleted, so continuing to reply can only work against you.

MLink723: your repeated response to his name calling is only fueling his arguement, whats the old saying "thow doth protest to much"?, every time you respond it makes you look guilty whether you are or not is besides the point, others will view it as you trying a little TO hard to convince them otherwise.

there is no point in what you two are doing other than mutually assured destruction of your reputations or accounts ether from comunity rule violations whether that be them seeing you as a bully or as someone breaking rule 7 taboo's.

Reactions: Jeespoks

cowboybebop

May 6, 2017
Heart Problems [v0.5 Test] [Compressed]

Original Size Win/Linux: 891 MB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 249 MB:
Compressed Size Mac: 215 MB:

Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:
Click the link 10times redirect to ads 10times and always failed to download file

I think mixdrop host is scam

4.40 star(s) 236 Votes