4.40 star(s) 237 Votes

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
Finally got around to playing chapter 7. I was waiting for the final release before playing but I forgot about it until recently. Not sure if I ever spoke on 6 but 7 had amazing progress with Amelia. To this day, I still can't imagine sex with her. She's one of the rare women in these games where I can't see it myself. Sadly, the other games end up abandoned or the devs take so long. Luckily, we got passed those points now and I'm excited to see it finally get close to happening.

Anyway, chapter 7 was great. The Davie thing was way too obvious so there's no need to bring up all of that mess. As for the Amelia stuff, it was amazing. That ending was so hot. They're now miles across the line, so hopefully there's no backpedaling or needlessly drama. Sure, there might be some reserves from her still but I feel like the biggest hurdle has been crossed now. I'm looking forward to the next update.

kingm32323

Nov 21, 2017
Why almost all devs has such a fragile pc ? I've assembled 13-14 computers in my lifetime and overclocked like there's no tomorrow and not one of them has ever broken.
Goes with usual Bs from most these Devs. My Dog died i got sick mental issues Pc died lazyness excuses you can be sure if funding for these projects was based on game release day they be churning the games out monthly . Same here i have editing rig that going 3 years never one issue I run it 24 hours day.

Drkgy

Jul 6, 2018

Unlocked

• Code ≈ 95%?
  • Renders ≈ 50%?? [300 images] + [18 animations]
Everything is going perfectly but my pc is making a little more noise now haha, hopefully everything will be fine.
I will be posting some wallpapers on Monday, yay.

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017

Unlocked

• Code ≈ 95%?
  • Renders ≈ 50%?? [300 images] + [18 animations]
Everything is going perfectly but my pc is making a little more noise now haha, hopefully everything will be fine.
I will be posting some wallpapers on Monday, yay.
Pretty sure thats kylie...cant be steph, you can see her right tit and its too big to be steph. Ass is a bit bigger as well

4.40 star(s) 237 Votes