4.40 star(s) 228 Votes
Jul 15, 2019
BEFORE I SAY WHAT IM GONNA SAY I LIKE THE MODELS AND I KNOW ITS NOT THAT FAR IN THE GAME

THE LACK OF DIRECTION AND LACK OF WHAT TO DO IN A SANDBOX GAME JUST TURNS IT INTO A GUESS WHO BEHIND THE DOOR WHICH IS NO ONE 99% OF THE TIME AND GUESSING WHERE THEY ARE 99% OF THE TIME ALSO...

A NICE HINT SYSTEM OF SOMETHING THAT POINTS YOU TO WHERE THEY ARE AND WHEN THEY ARE THERE WOULD BE NICE... ALSO THE time jump after hanging with one person is to much time also I do believe when u hang with someone it time jumps like you spent all day or evening with them...makes it feel like the day is only 1 hour if that's not what happens then I get the feeling it does that...there is 24 hours in a day there is plenty of time to talk to everyone...

EXAMPLE BREAKFAST you talk to one person and breakfast is over with no matter it just started ....
don't know about y'all but I can fit multi convos in at breakfast b4 it ends in real life..... little details like that bugs me...so having the breakfast scene end after you talk to everyone wouldn't be a bad idea..

BEFORE ANYONE REPLYS TO THIS
ITS ONLY MY OPINION ON THIS GAME
EVERYONE IS IN TITLED TO HAVE ONE

Cirdon

Nov 27, 2019
Fairly useless in it's current state.

No indicators of what's clickable and what's not so you just have to spam clicks and hope. No hint system so you're wandering the sandbox clicking every room at every daypart to move forward.

My expectation was evening Dinner *should* go to a dinner scene like the breakfast scene where you can talk with someone and hopefully advance a storyline or love progress but it doesn't.

Clicking on your bed automatically moves you forward a time slot without confirmation. I wouldn't mind that if you had an indication your click did something, but without it, that's a problem.

There are, as expected, spelling and English usage errors.

Approach, not Aproach and not Aproatch

Overall, concept overused, but not terrible. Could turn into a good game, but needs lots of work.

ropershy

Aug 14, 2020
I agree. How about something along the lines of. While MC was in college he designed the next (pick what ever ) "facebook". He can run it himself or could have sold it. Regardless he isnow a multi billionaire. He moves the girls to his place
How about at a young age MC's father (mother was against it) shipped MC off to a private elite boarding school. MC has been gone for many years without any contact from his family. MC was taught at the school how to take an idea and create a multi million/billion dollar corporation. Which he has done. They also taught him the skills needed to be a top agent in the CIA/MI6. MC has graduated early and returned home. Is he there to get revenge and destroy the whole family? Or just selected members. How will he destroy the. What secrets can he uncover about his family. Or will he find the love for the family.
If i know how to create these games I might run with that idea

ropershy

Aug 14, 2020
Oh let me guess, the little sister is 18, right? Right...
true she is short and looks very very young. But at least she has a figure. A lot of games have the 18 year old girl where she looks like a long haired 14 year old boy

ropershy

Aug 14, 2020
I'm getting stuck in the evenings. The only character i can find is the older cousin and she doesnt want to talk right now. If I rest then everyone is in bed behind locked doors. I'm I missing something? I know dinner is going on but it won't let me join. When i click on the area to kitchen it just gives me the message "dinner"

4.40 star(s) 228 Votes