• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.40 star(s) 230 Votes

hgk15

Mar 19, 2020
You all kept thanking the game developer, but he did not make any update to satisfy you everyone. After trying the game update, he made only 6 scenes in 7 months from February 4th until September 28th. He is unable to fuck Stephanie or make more of Mia. She disappeared from the update. They made you care about Amelie because she is the main character.
And because you do not care about the rest of the characters, they asked to delete them and make the game for Amelie only, but there are games that need support, such as the WVM game that has many big ass or Away from Home, and updating the summer heat game will be better than it because it has many characters and not one Amelie character yet. Fuck her, no one will care about the game. Do you think he will fuck Amelie in v0.9 or v0.10 and create a new character?
I know you will criticize me, I will not accuse, but this is the truth for an exploitative person who controls us and does not care about our response.

WannaPlayTW

Jul 2, 2020
How do I enable Incest content?
The relationship setup is problematic, there are only four relationship names, but the initial setup has more than four.

r0ckh0und

May 8, 2017
How do I enable Incest content?
The relationship setup is problematic, there are only four relationship names, but the initial setup has more than four.
Code:
What's Amelie to you? - auntie
You are her nephew!

What's Kylee to you? - cousin
You are her cousin!

What's Stephanie to you? - cousin
You are her cousin!

Amelie is Kylee's and Stephanie's mom!

Davie, he is your uncle!
You are his nephew!

He's Kylee's and Stephanie's dad!

kadgilek

Aug 25, 2021
someone tell me why heart problems game have beautiful graphique and same time small size on the drive ?

life in santa county and milfy city and AWM have big sizes on drive

zoku

Aug 24, 2017
You're right about it taking a long time for two versions...And I'm not against a linear path...But you also have to see that for those who avoided Stephanie for 7 episodes, it was shocking to see what's happening now... And this is not whining...Everybody would accept the current setup if there were no choices in the interactions until now...And I never said that nobody likes Stepnani...In fact, I don't like it when someone on a forum he calls a character a whore, just because he doesn't like her... So I don't have an objection against the girl, but I don't agree with the current logic of the game...
You've mentioned a thing that can be done easily and it's true, that some scenes or situations can be given choices to "skip" without needing to develop a route by the dev or extra script, like you said "she can just go to sleep and nothing happens" Yes I think it's possible without wasting double the time.
If player agrees the scene shows, if he rejects her she goes to sleep and the scenes are skipped.
I think even modders can do it at some point because it's very simple if one knows how to code in pyton.

4.40 star(s) 230 Votes