arkypoub

Nov 18, 2018
Hi guys,

I made a replay mod for this game:

Gallery Mod:
Update date
: 10.11.23
Game version : Heart problems CH8
PS : First time you play the gallery, input your name and the relations (click on the first thumbnail).

Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation :
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Feedbacks are welcome ! ;) Oh and if you think that I have missed some scenes, let me know.

Last edited:

mahin007

Sep 1, 2022
I 've been following this game since it's first release and seeing chapter 8 even if it's the test version makes me wanna say this: AWESOME! just fucking AWSESOME!!! The slow burn, the eroticism, the "walls" that slowly are crumbling, the boundaries that keep changing day by day (event by event) just pure awesomeness...
Well done Mr Xenorav! Outstanding work!
if you dont mind asking, who is the girl on ur pfp

MrBaitor

Nov 4, 2018
Can't finish the update without get a 'break', what a update! Amelie will be the best milf no doubt.
btw: did I miss some scene? This is from the second yoga. When mc get blow?
View attachment 2978789
I' ve noticed that too. I am pretty sure that this is typo error. Keep in mind that the current version is not finalized and it does warn us from the very beginning that it may contain errors and other bugs. I guess this is one of them.

hgk15

Mar 19, 2020
You all kept thanking the game developer, but he did not make any update to satisfy you everyone. After trying the game update, he made only 6 scenes in 7 months from February 4th until September 28th. He is unable to fuck Stephanie or make more of Mia. She disappeared from the update. They made you care about Amelie because she is the main character.
And because you do not care about the rest of the characters, they asked to delete them and make the game for Amelie only, but there are games that need support, such as the WVM game that has many big ass or Away from Home, and updating the summer heat game will be better than it because it has many characters and not one Amelie character yet. Fuck her, no one will care about the game. Do you think he will fuck Amelie in v0.9 or v0.10 and create a new character?
I know you will criticize me, I will not accuse, but this is the truth for an exploitative person who controls us and does not care about our response.

4.30 star(s) 254 Votes