4.40 star(s) 235 Votes

dosrando

Apr 26, 2020
Ok! I've finally finished and played through my re-write of Chapter 1, hopefully the rar file is attached to this post for anybody to try if they feel like it! just unpack it to the root directory of the game (Heart Problems ofc) and hey presto!

This re-write essentially just fleshes out the dialogue more, hopefully giving a more entertaining and richer experience to the reader.

I added my own spin on each character "archetype" and tried to make them more enjoyable overall, the events of the game don't deviate very much from the original, but you'll find the dialogue has a lot more bones to it and I think you might find it refreshing if only because of the contrast between the original script.

Let me know what you guys think! Any feedback is much appreciated!

P.S This is just the re-write for Chapter 1, I may work on Chapter 2 if there's any interest to see it developed.
P.P.S You may want to backup your original script.rpy file in the "game" folder in Heart Problems installation directory, just in case!
Loving your work! Does your re-write allow for different relations to the original? As in, could I have Amelie as Mom instead of Aunt and have it make sense?

Appreciate your efforts <3

Reactions: Person_With_Pencil
Oct 2, 2023
Loving your work! Does your re-write allow for different relations to the original? As in, could I have Amelie as Mom instead of Aunt and have it make sense?

Appreciate your efforts <3
Oooh.. Interesting idea, I'll have a look shortly and see if it's possible to re-structure a few things and make the Aunt/Cousins and Mom/Sisters angle work or not, if I do it now while I've only finished Chapter 1 it would make it easier to carry it on going further.

Did you enjoy the re-write so far? I tried to keep the dynamic similar between characters but just fleshing them out a bit with humour and such.

Thanks for responding!

• Red Heart
Reactions: dosrando

WzS

May 11, 2021
No...No.. More Amelie Scenes with Vaginal sex and less scenes for other girls.
Amelie's pussy is like the final boss of this novel and since Xeno has stated it'll have 20 or so chapters, it should happen around the last 2, which means it is very likely some kind of twist will happen in the next chapter, like the uncle finding out, or MC's mother coming back. They then get separated, drama ensues and new characters might fill the void until it's Amelie's turn again. Orrr this is all bullshit and I'm totally wrong. I hope so.

Sony676

Mar 14, 2021
Amelie's pussy is like the final boss of this novel and since Xeno has stated it'll have 20 or so chapters, it should happen around the last 2, which means it is very likely some kind of twist will happen in the next chapter, like the uncle finding out, or MC's mother coming back. They then get separated, drama ensues and new characters might fill the void until it's Amelie's turn again. Orrr this is all bullshit and I'm totally wrong. I hope so.
Tbh I don't think so. They can have sex next version and still build up a lot of family drama. At the moment we cannot estimate how long Xeno will take for the next update if he REALLY works fulltime on HP now but he most definetly wouldn't do any good to stretch this TOO far. Right now we have three girls which is a good number instead of other games where you have like 10 or even more in the beginning... So to me it's most likely that he continues with MC and Amelie. I could be wrong as well but we'll see.

kdy18

Mar 9, 2018
With all the above advantages of the game, the MC could think with his head more often, so as not to become a sexual toy for his sisters (and other neighbors) and not look unscrupulous. Of course, if the Dev did not plan several endings, sending the young blackmailer under the covers in front of Amelie.
By the way, Amelie is so good that she overshadows any shortcomings in the game. And I’m glad that this SuperMilf is the main target of the MC, who, to my no less joy, does not use any rings of lust, or amulets of sexual attractiveness, or other paranormal jewelry. It is gratifying that he did not grow a third “horse leg” from a snake or some insect bite - everything looks quite natural. )
So, MC.., cherish Amelie - she is the best!

Last edited:
Oct 2, 2023
With all the above advantages of the game, the MC could think with his head more often, so as not to become a sexual toy for his sisters (and other neighbors) and not look unscrupulous. Of course, if the Dev did not plan several endings, sending the young blackmailer under the covers in front of Amelia.
By the way, Amelia is so good that she overshadows any shortcomings in the game. And I’m glad that this SuperMilf is the main target of the MC, who, to my no less joy, does not use any rings of lust, or amulets of sexual attractiveness, or other paranormal jewelry. It is gratifying that he did not grow a third “horse leg” from a snake or some insect bite - everything looks quite natural. )
So, MC.., cherish Amelia - she is the best!
Try my re-write of Chapter 1 that I posted previously in this thread, a mere handful of pages prior to this one!

While it isn't a Cure-All (and its just Chapter 1 so far) if I get enough positive feedback i'll continue with the next chapters and try to make the dialogue as engaging as I can while fleshing out the interactions and characters a little more than the original script.

Last edited:

dosrando

Apr 26, 2020
Oooh.. Interesting idea, I'll have a look shortly and see if it's possible to re-structure a few things and make the Aunt/Cousins and Mom/Sisters angle work or not, if I do it now while I've only finished Chapter 1 it would make it easier to carry it on going further.

Did you enjoy the re-write so far? I tried to keep the dynamic similar between characters but just fleshing them out a bit with humour and such.

Thanks for responding!
I for one would be super grateful if you did! And I know plenty of others would feel the same way - there's certainly a sizeable chunk of the audience wanting Amelie to be the MC's Mom, etc.

Loving your work thus far. You've succeeded in giving the characters more life, which is brilliant because the art is incredible and deserves solid writing <3

Reactions: Person_With_Pencil

jI11jaCksjAkk

Jun 26, 2023
The last two chapters don't even have any choices. If you still need a WT for that, then I don't know what to tell you, dude.
Not sure why some people are so desperate to puff themselves up that they go out of their way to be rude. Obviously if you have already played the last 2 chapters you would know that and wouldn't be asking about a WT. But NEWSFLASH: anyone who is new to the game would not. If a game has a WT the assumption any new player would make was that the game has choices - otherwise why would someone have bothered to make a WT?. And if that is the case, why would anyone want to start a new game with a very outdated WT?
didn't know that lol just started this for the first time
Your question made sense to anyone who took 2 seconds to think about it before rushing to post a condescending reply.
This is just a game without many choices. (y)

Jericho85

Apr 25, 2022
*silly soapbox speech*
Don't be so sensitive.

The fact is the choices in the game matter little toward the beginning of the game and they don't matter at all later on in the game. None of the choices made from chapter 1~6 have any significance once you reach chapter 7. A WT mod is literally not needed. But if you have anything else that you want to get pointlessly offended about then please be my guest.

4.40 star(s) 235 Votes