4.40 star(s) 229 Votes

CtrlF

Jun 8, 2022
I come here two or three times a month hoping for an update. I am disappointed each time. Nevertheless, almost all of us here are enjoying this exceptional game without a thought to paying him with anything more than complaints. If I were a developer, I'd be very discouraged from continuing.

CtrlF

Jun 8, 2022
Just wondering is there actually any Humiliation content with the girls? (Specifically the “aunt”)
Hmm, I don't recall any specific situation that stood out as a main character causing another to feel humiliated. It's a great game though. Check it out.

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Just wondering is there actually any Humiliation content with the girls? (Specifically the “aunt”)
nope, and cant see it happening ever.
Hmm, I don't recall any specific situation that stood out as a main character causing another to feel humiliated. It's a great game though. Check it out.
this game isnt for him, so better to skip it and check some others with more appropriate kinks/tags.

Reactions: OhGodNotAgain

Metal Panic

Jun 5, 2023
Can't even imagine a dev having to also deal with all that whining and complaining.
If they have a kid or kids, it shouldn't be anything new.

It's like they are the teacher, and the posters are their children in the class (thread)

Devs should be working anyways, just keeping people updated and going back to work. Once an update is released, then they can check some feedback and such. There are ways to avoid what you want (trolls etc type of posters)

4.40 star(s) 229 Votes