4.40 star(s) 229 Votes

F95zoneMaster

Dec 6, 2017
In the beginning when selecting relationships...

mc "[Amelie], my [aunt], is an incredible, loving and intelligent woman, with an unreal face and figure."
mc "But her biggest flaw is her gentle personality that tends to make her submissive."
mc "Her husband takes advantage of her personality to have power over her."

Seeing as she is referred to as your aunt and Dave as her husband, it would be most likely that she is related by blood and Dave by marriage.
that's exactly what i thought in beginning but after playing one or two hours of game, at some point (i don't remember where exactly now BTW) there was a dialogue between characters that MC's father and Dave were brothers and running a company and MC's father died, so i think we need an expert on this issue to enlighten us whether Amélie is wife of his father's brother or sister of his mother? :unsure:

Reactions: fishbrain

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
that's exactly what i thought in beginning but after playing one or two hours of game, at some point (i don't remember where exactly now BTW) there was a dialogue between characters that MC's father and Dave were brothers and running a company and MC's father died, so i think we need an expert on this issue to enlighten us whether Amélie is wife of his father's brother or sister of his mother? :unsure:
That's interesting actually, if that dialogue is accurate then they're not blood related so it's not incest, kinda bummed on that but Kylee and Steph still are. Might have to fix that script lol

Estuana

Nov 14, 2020
that's exactly what i thought in beginning but after playing one or two hours of game, at some point (i don't remember where exactly now BTW) there was a dialogue between characters that MC's father and Dave were brothers and running a company and MC's father died, so i think we need an expert on this issue!
I'd have to replay this to check, but I believe it's inconsistent. I remember reading that they were brothers, but I also remember hearing in game that Dave met MC's father when he started working at the company before becoming a co-owner. I think Amelie said it but it's been a long time since my last play through.
That's interesting actually, if that dialogue is accurate then they're not blood related so it's not incest, kinda bummed on that but Kylee and Steph still are. Might have to fix that script lol
If it's not directly stated anywhere you can fill in the blank yourself to suit your preference, even though we can choose the relations it may have been left unclear to try and avoid censorship. ;)

Last edited:

F95zoneMaster

Dec 6, 2017
I'd have to replay this to check, but I believe it's inconsistent. I remember reading that they were brothers, but I also remember hearing in game that Dave met MC's father when he started working at the company before becoming a co-owner. I think Amelie said it but it's been a long time since my last play through.
If it's not directly stated anywhere you can fill in the blank yourself to suit your preference, even though we can choose the relations it may have been left unclear to try and avoid censorship.
actually that was a question out of curiosity and not ruin my experience with game
"sister of his mother" or "wife of his father's brother" both works for me;)

the only thing ruin my experience is MC's body transition from chapter one to chapter 8:mad:
in first chapters he look like teenager but in chapter 8 he completely become adult!!! WTF!!??

Estuana

Nov 14, 2020
actually that was a question out of curiosity and not ruin my experience with game
"sister of his mother" or "wife of his father's brother" both works for me;)

the only thing ruin my experience is MC's body transition from chapter one to chapter 8:mad:
in first chapters he look like teenager but in chapter 8 he completely become adult!!! WTF!!??
:LOL: Yeah I didn't get that vibe from your post, I forgot to quote Fish's comment about being bummed out for that last bit.

• Haha
Reactions: fishbrain

pds72

Sep 25, 2019
a "well, [d] used to be... how do i say this? in need of some income."
mc "You mean, our [d]? not well financially? that's hard to imagine."
a "When he was little, he used to be poor."
a "He was born on a not so good enviroement. He had to earn everything you have nowdays."
mc "So [drelat] [d] is kind of inspiring in a way..."
mc "(Shame he only thinks about work tho, and not about his family.)"
a "Then, he had the oportunity to start working in this company. Over time, and with effort, he became friends with the owner, and eventually inherited the company. He was his best employee, along with his partner."
mc "Uncle used to have a partner, who was it?"
mc "Oh... my dad, right?"
a "Yeah."

This is the bit about how Dave got into the company. It makes it sound like he was an only child vaguely. Also, they wrote "Uncle" instead of [drelat]

BUT there is more....

On the way to Dave's apartment....

d "You are the last thing my brother left us."

ssam123

Jul 16, 2023
Hope this is also a April fool prank...

Patreon Acquires F95zone
F95zone has been acquired by Patreon! . The forum will be entering read-only mode in 3 days, whilst we perform the final steps for integration. We hope you're as excited as we are to embark on this new chapter!

ssam123

Jul 16, 2023
I don't think he is dead...he is just milking...glad to see that he is losing members. In a day he lost 400+ members...hope this would give him some heat.
May be fanart guys should create there own version....so that xeno will feel the pressure and will keep his word....but kudos to patreon members.. xeno was never a man of word but still these guys have supported him.

pedrohefe

Dec 28, 2022
I don't think he is dead...he is just milking...glad to see that he is losing members. In a day he lost 400+ members...hope this would give him some heat.
May be fanart guys should create there own version....so that xeno will feel the pressure and will keep his word....but kudos to patreon members.. xeno was never a man of word but still these guys have supported him.
He hasnt lost them. Its just the turn of the month. Payment and billing issues. Happens every month.

Reactions: ssam123
4.40 star(s) 229 Votes