4.30 star(s) 238 Votes

ssam123

Jul 16, 2023
Hope this is also a April fool prank...

Patreon Acquires F95zone
F95zone has been acquired by Patreon! . The forum will be entering read-only mode in 3 days, whilst we perform the final steps for integration. We hope you're as excited as we are to embark on this new chapter!

ssam123

Jul 16, 2023
I don't think he is dead...he is just milking...glad to see that he is losing members. In a day he lost 400+ members...hope this would give him some heat.
May be fanart guys should create there own version....so that xeno will feel the pressure and will keep his word....but kudos to patreon members.. xeno was never a man of word but still these guys have supported him.

pedrohefe

Dec 28, 2022
I don't think he is dead...he is just milking...glad to see that he is losing members. In a day he lost 400+ members...hope this would give him some heat.
May be fanart guys should create there own version....so that xeno will feel the pressure and will keep his word....but kudos to patreon members.. xeno was never a man of word but still these guys have supported him.
He hasnt lost them. Its just the turn of the month. Payment and billing issues. Happens every month.

Reactions: ssam123

hewhoha

Dec 14, 2019
Not even an April 1st update. At this point I'll take a little lie like:
The dev was a construction worker on the keybridge.
Or, the update was in a seacan on the dali.

• Sad
Reactions: joelurmel

franzo

Sep 30, 2017
its always the same guys, we are close to bang mommy and the devs know that the game is probably over after that. Time to delay it more and more before he has to start a new game or continue the current one with the same or less income. i cant image that the game will gain more patreons after we banged mommy.

4.30 star(s) 238 Votes