4.30 star(s) 240 Votes

anbxxx96

Nov 30, 2022
the only possible explanation for Xenorav is that he had a heart attack while was in prison and everything happened during his short vacation, in which everything was going well...

Donnie Brasco

Dec 15, 2018
To be honest all girls mentioned in this page and page before are incredibly beautiful. Why someone like one over other it could be a lot of reason. For example the girl in my profile picture will always be my number one. But as more as I play some games I see more and more amazingly beautiful female characters. And their beauty is not a matter of taste. They are simply beautiful. And as I already said... magic happened and you think in yourself... she's the one.

Mr. Spam Yeet

Aug 16, 2022
To be honest all girls mentioned in this page and page before are incredibly beautiful. Why someone like one over other it could be a lot of reason. For example the girl in my profile picture will always be my number one. But as more as I play some games I see more and more amazingly beautiful female characters. And their beauty is not a matter of taste. They are simply beautiful. And as I already said... magic happened and you think in yourself... she's the one.
what's the game below btw? I feel like I've played it before

Donnie Brasco

Dec 15, 2018
Evelyn from apocalust has Amelie beat, but Amelie is still top tier.
Anyone with the slightest sense of beauty cannot dispute the exceptional beauty of Amelie. But each of us prefers someone for one reason or another. If it's not Amelie, it doesn't necessarily mean that he doesn't think she's a beauty. I personally think she is perfect, I just like some others a little bit more. BTW I like Evelyn too, but to be honest I prefer Ava :love: more.

Reactions: gentlemanclub

gentlemanclub

Jul 25, 2020
Anyone with the slightest sense of beauty cannot dispute the exceptional beauty of Amelia. But each of us prefers someone for one reason or another. If it's not Amelie, it doesn't necessarily mean that he doesn't think she's a beauty. I personally think she is perfect, I just like some others a little bit more. BTW I like Evelyn too, but to be honest I prefer Ava :love: more.
Man of culture. I was going to say I like Evelyn but I like Ava's look more.

Reactions: Donnie Brasco

Mr. Robo

Jun 30, 2024
But BaDik has many, many hours of gameplay for someone who hasn't played it.

I mean, minus the whole repeating things you've already done and what not. Also, the sandbox is a mega annoyance, especially the party/fixing up the place portions. Doesn't matter if it offers a ton of hours of content if it's just annoying to get through.

Plus, not offering enough/good choices doesn't help. Forced to fuck (quinn) or drink cum... nah bruh. I felt violated and had to force my MC to fuck her because my MC was not going to drink cum....

It was not for me. The most I could do was finishing Season 1 and 2. Own 1 on Steam and didn't buy 2. And both were single playthroughs. I was not going to repeat that game/those sandbox portions for each character. Not worth it (and to be with Bella, you gotta be a CHICK)

Anyone with the slightest sense of beauty cannot dispute the exceptional beauty of Amelie.
She looks fine but she isn't all that. And I am a person who loves beauty. I wonder if there would ever be someone/something everyone can agree on. I am sure her Model is in other games. Morphed/Edited and what not.

You sound like that Mia addict in the Returning to Mia thread. Daily keeps posting images of her... if that isn't addiction, idk what is. I bet he'll 1v1 you on who's more beautiful :ROFLMAO:

Donnie Brasco

Dec 15, 2018
Man of culture. I was going to say I like Evelyn but I like Ava's look more.
Did you know that you are actually the reason why I played Heart problems at first place. I saw one of your posts not so long ago and I couldn't help but notice your signatures. So I clicked on the first one and I'm glad I did it. It's so pity that it remained unfinished :):)

4.30 star(s) 240 Votes