4.30 star(s) 241 Votes

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Must be absent at least a year in the patreon to have the tag abandoned..
No that is not the rule here...it is 3 months.

1. Abandoned: used in the following cases:
    • The developer states that the development has been permanently suspended.
    • After 3 months of inactivity from the developer's public creator/crowdfunding accounts (Patreon, SS, etc), we will resolve special circumstances or scenarios on a case-by-case basis (no creator accounts, creators developing for free, Patreon accounts under review/ban).
    • No game update has been released for an abnormally long period of time (>18 months).
    • Game threads that are marked On-hold for over 6 months with no game update.
    • Note: this prefix is only removed upon the release of a new update for purchase/download.

Game Uploading Rules [2024-02-29]

zoku

Aug 24, 2017
Are you saying the dev died?
In reality he didn't but he claims he died as someone else taking over his account reactivated payments to milk before shutting the game.
A normal guy with average IQ knows that you won't give your password to someone while you work alone on a game that makes more than 2000$ a month.

uyro

Jun 17, 2018
In reality he didn't but he claims he died as someone else taking over his account reactivated payments to milk before shutting the game.
A normal guy with average IQ knows that you won't give your password to someone while you work alone on a game that makes more than 2000$ a month.
Really? Damn such a waste of really good 3d models

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
So apparently the dev was or still is idk, an addicted to some shady and definitely not legal forums of cumtributes. He flew too much near the sun and he falled down. To jail. Been realesed on caution, now seems to be facing other law consequences. How to waste a possible masterpiece i would say.
How do you know that?

Juicer97

Jun 2, 2022
Was looking forward to playing this, but the loli looking girl put me off too much. Abit too far off for my liking. Milf city girl is already too young but tolerable but this one is too much.

Reactions: ihnoclue

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Was looking forward to playing this, but the loli looking girl put me off too much. Abit too far off for my liking. Milf city girl is already too young but tolerable but this one is too much.
Wut? The one in the other game looks way younger and the one in this game ain't even a loli....

Reactions: AlfredBundy4

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
I think you can avoid Steph if so desired. I know I did at first because she was so fucking annoying then eventually went back to include her since she was getting a lot of content.

Reactions: Lavinotinto

Juicer97

Jun 2, 2022
Wut? The one in the other game looks way younger and the one in this game ain't even a loli....
Maybe thats because last time I played it was long time ago. I guess my tolerance changed with age as well. But i'm not too crazy with this anyway. Little cousin is not my thing, and Aunt is pretty face wise, but giant tits and ass are not really my thing.

AlfredBundy4

Feb 12, 2021
Yeah, Steph isn't lolinat all. I'm really turned off by characters that look too young and she doesn't give me any of those vibes. More like a bratty little sister than outright kid.

As for the VN itself, it'll likely be abandoned unfortunately. Whatever did or didn't happen to the dev, I understand life happens but not being able to make a comment or do any work at all in almost a year shows where it's priority is for you.

Even if he were to pop back up I'd never trust him. I'd always be ready for the next year long vanishing act.
He should pass it off to others that want to work om it for a percentage of the Patreon money. He brings in $2,000 a month when working? Give it to other devs that want to finish the VN for, say, $500 a month. Free and clear. They take 75%, you take 25% for the basic idea and no need to work on something you're bored of and no need for arguments about lawsuits or whatever. Hand over the models so nobody has to approximate them and be done with it.

Not sure why more devs don't do this. When clearly done with a story, don't just disappear. Hand it off for an agreed sum if it makes money.

Reactions: ddez
4.30 star(s) 241 Votes