4.30 star(s) 243 Votes

acwboy

Dec 13, 2021
Lol, please remove the like from my comment. I must have expressed myself hella wrong if it seemed like I was agreeing with you. What I meant to say is the ONLY thing ppl like you can say is "shes 18 because the dev says so". What you're doing here is just mental gymnastics.

Ironic because the women you are using to "prove" your point is small even compared to other gymnasts, which are already a notoriously a group of small women. So you're picking an exception between exceptions to prove a rule.

Nevermind the fact that we've seen what her mother and sister look like, and Stephanie very much looks just like them except somehow dodged all the growth genes? So not only she's supposed to be retarded, but also a genetic improbability? Or maybe just stop trying to deny the obvious (she's meant to be underage but the dev can't say so).

Like I said, what you make of Stephany in your own head is up to you. But please stop trying to convince other people. We have eyes. And if you think adult women looking, and behaving like that is "super normal", then I seriously don't know what to tell you.
453671139_1607253149834154_4110529454406962594_n.jpg

mintymuz

Apr 8, 2024
Great.So until this review situation by patron is fixed , no updates on can be published either. !
Well, it doesn't mean that, because the updates are not hosted by Patreon, they are only posted there (and potentially other official places too, I don't know). That's not the problem as far as the update goes, though, from what others more familiar with the situation are saying.

doovel

Nov 13, 2023
Lol, please remove the like from my comment. I must have expressed myself hella wrong if it seemed like I was agreeing with you. What I meant to say is the ONLY thing ppl like you can say is "shes 18 because the dev says so". What you're doing here is just mental gymnastics.

Ironic because the women you are using to "prove" your point is small even compared to other gymnasts, which are already notoriously a group of small women. So you're picking an exception between exceptions to prove a rule.

Nevermind the fact that we've seen what her mother and sister look like, and Stephanie very much looks just like them except somehow dodged all the growth genes? So not only she's supposed to be retarded, but also a genetic improbability? Or maybe just stop trying to deny the obvious (she's meant to be underage but the dev can't say so).

Like I said, what you make of Stephany in your own head is up to you. But please stop trying to convince other people. We have eyes. And if you think adult women looking, and behaving like that is "super normal", then I seriously don't know what to tell you.
Took the words right out of my mouth

Sharpen

Apr 19, 2020
Personally, I don't think its the model for Stephanie that's the issue, but her behavior. There's a sliding scale of within like 5 years you could give for her age just based on looks, but the way she acts is really what puts the nail in the coffin imo.

Reactions: Panos550

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
Personally, I don't think its the model for Stephanie that's the issue, but her behavior. There's a sliding scale of within like 5 years you could give for her age just based on looks, but the way she acts is really what puts the nail in the coffin imo.
To an extent but there's immature insecure adults all over the place. If I had to guess it's just for incest in general, but it's all just speculation.

SKAN789

Jan 18, 2020
Have there been any updates or words from dev since february?
Yeah, his 'get out of jail free card' post was in April.

And in early May, his last post was, 'Look, it's summer, everything is shiny, it's beautiful, I need more time for the update but let me Google you some heartwarming summer quote."

Reactions: SSJGOD

duckydoodoo

Nov 9, 2023
Who ever says Steph acts like a child so she must be under 18 cause only children act like children has been living under a rock and only discovered the internet last week. Cause for the last decade, the rest of the world has been experiencing this phenomenon known as "Karen videos". Where predominantly(as in majority, not only) middle aged white woman throw temper tantrums in public places over anything and everything under the sun and moon.

Ennio Leone

Jan 1, 2020
Yeah, and Stephanie is an exception too, what's the matter? If a woman like the one i mentioned can exist in the REAL WORLD, why Stephanie couldn't exist in a fictional one? Even though, Stephanie looks older than the Woman i've mentioned, so there's no doubt about Steph being 18+.
You're missing the point, my friend. No one is saying she couldn't POSSIBLY look like ANY 18 year old that has EVER existed in a world with billions of women. We're talking about intent here, and when talking about intent, you have to root this out in more general terms, and I don't think anyone who's being honest would say that even a tiny minority of adult women they've ever seen look anywhere close to that young. INTENT. Some of these devs are trying to slide 3d versions of loli in their games, and they need to be called out for it.

Last edited:
Reactions: Crazymic79

Ennio Leone

Jan 1, 2020
Who ever says Steph acts like a child so she must be under 18 cause only children act like children has been living under a rock and only discovered the internet last week. Cause for the last decade, the rest of the world has been experiencing this phenomenon known as "Karen videos". Where predominantly(as in majority, not only) middle aged white woman throw temper tantrums in public places over anything and everything under the sun and moon.
I've only see ONE comment saying Stephanie is a child MAINLY because of her behavior, and I agree that's dumb. Lots of adults act very childish. I think for the rest of us who take issue with the character (meaning those of us with a brain), it's based only on her looks. Congratulations on shoe horning anti-white racism into this conversation though.... Impressive.

Last edited:
Reactions: faramata

duckydoodoo

Nov 9, 2023
I've only see ONE comment saying Stephanie is a child MAINLY because of her behavior, and I agree that's dumb. Lots of adults act very childish. I think for the rest of us who take issue with the character (meaning those of us with a brain), it's based only on her looks. Congratulations on shoe horning anti-white racism into this conversation though.... Impressive.
Though the term Karen itself is already racist, my extra description was for nuance alone. Regardless of intent, I guess that was shoe horning.

4.30 star(s) 243 Votes