4.30 star(s) 240 Votes

Arnaud

May 13, 2017
was the last 0.4 release 0.4 beta or alpha?
Heartproblems-0.4.0-pc <-- about 20 days ago
Heartproblems-0.4-pc <-- this release......
This was not a story update! Only these things added/fixed.

"Changes from the test version:
  • Music and sounds added.
  • Sounds and effects added to some animations.
  • Fixed bugs in some renders.
  • Minor adjustments in the code.
  • Adjustment in the speed of an animation."

Ripson

Modder
Jun 21, 2020
Every time i enter the gallery the game asks me for the MC's name and relations between characters and when i enter them,for some reason it doesn't save and i have to do it all over again every time.Can you please fix that?
Sorry, but I quit modding, around 6hrs ago.

• Wow
Reactions: Balthasar-Gelt

ShiroOkami2

Mar 14, 2020
the thing regarding this "vn" is that dev has been already explained few times that there wont be many (if any) "paths" ie choices with girls, at least not till the ending chapters...
so there is no point in complaining why some characters arent avoidable.
for example, i would very much prefer to be able to avoid little brat stephanie, yet that is not possible just yet.

p.s.
though here are at least some choices, dont let that "vn" tag fools you - there are more than few "vn"s without any actual choices and as kn as it could get :HideThePain:
Know that tho vn self explanatory (at risk of getting another comment deleted, even tho edited to be pc for snowies) and I probably did go overboard with my opinion, I was just irritated that person felt it right to demean others opinions and label it as complaining while op was complaining. Each to their own all view points and opinions come with this kinda work, just no need to insult ppl

Game is stiching together, story even tho no the greates is written well enough to keep you coming back. the renders are done betters than 90% of other games in this genre and that alone says something about dev even with the well written plot so far. And yes I do like the chubby milf even tho i wish XXX scenes were optional

Last edited:

Dolphin3000

May 9, 2017
Can one actually avoid this super-annoying little sister and go solely for the mother?
It looks like players cannot avoid Lauren either. I chose not to do anything with her, but later the game goes on as if we had something...:mad:
All sexy/sexual content should be optional, so players would pick characters they feel attracted to, and the game would be more enjoyable.

ShirouryuuAkihito

Apr 18, 2018
Dev could u plz add a little polishing to the animations and add few frames in the beginning , in between and at the ends of all the h-scenes in the future updates. The game is already pretty amazing but would be even more better. There were also a few typos. Good luck with the game!!Cant wait for the next update.

Reactions: RandyPhoenix

benny7

Apr 22, 2019
Started playing this game just for the milf goddess Amelie but I'm liking the others as well. Guess some people do not like Stephanie but i think she is cute. I find myself drawn to her aggressiveness and jealousy.

dato000

Nov 16, 2017
Mother and daughter like the same meat :ROFLMAO: .
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Yeah well, they both "suck", they really really really need some improvement, why can be them be beautiful as MC's Auntie and Old Cousin

Also, what games are similar to these, in terms of romance corruption and also with similar models like Auntie and Old Cousin???

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
Started playing this game just for the milf goddess Amelie but I'm liking the others as well. Guess some people do not like Stephanie but i think she is cute. I find myself drawn to her aggressiveness and jealousy.
Not bothered in the least, it's entertaining to see the "lil' sis" not being the adorable sugarplum for once.

It even counts as something of a twist i'd say, considering that her abrasive, kind of pushy demeanor, usually more of an "older sis" trait in those "bang the whole family" games, is a byproduct of having the typical "let's be sexplay partners" designs on the MC frustrated by either jealousy of the time he spends on other women or his own straight denial, for those who decided to brush her off.

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 240 Votes