Naps-On-Dirt

Dec 7, 2023
The dev is pretending to offer you choices whether or not to get involved with characters, but then keeps giving you unskippable scenes of things you wouldn't be doing if you were actually allowed to avoid a LI. I'm only halfway through whats currently available and I had to enable 'skip unseen content' to stop getting dragged down in content I'm not interested in.

Reactions: gentlemanclub

gregg-660

Oct 15, 2023
So MC is being heavily teased for hours in chapter 9 and still needs each time 10 minutes of sex before he could cum? Unless MC is 60, that's hardly realistic ;) Personally, would have much preferred if MC could have found release during each of these events.

Still one of the best mom-son / brother-sister type VNs around.

retadrddoge

Aug 6, 2024
yall wrong lol. i remember playing this game and the lore wasn't no mother- stuff, i don't wanna spoil the lore but hes not related to any of these characters sorry to break it down for u but that's just in game text changer.

• Haha
Reactions: fishbrain

Anteron

Jun 17, 2023
yall wrong lol. i remember playing this game and the lore wasn't no mother- stuff, i don't wanna spoil the lore but hes not related to any of these characters sorry to break it down for u but that's just in game text changer.
It was aunt and cousins, and only aunt by marriage. IIRC parents aren't living (a common trope in these games)

2LAOD

Oct 19, 2018
View attachment 1953671
Heart Problems [v0.9] Walkthrough & Cheats Mod
This mod adds cheats to increase points, MC name changer, I've added a Walkthrough, until Ripson comes back.​

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download: - (Cheats), - (WT & Cheats) - - ANDROID By phdusa1

If you like my work, please consider supporting me on my or , check my .
Cheats dont work wtf
only in game walkthrough does

Last edited:

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
does this game has NTR stuff
Fuck no.

I haven't played the beginning in ages but unless it's been changed Amelie's default relationship to the MC is literally "not" aunt, the girls are "not" cousins but whatever you gotta tell yourself! Nope they're not related at all!

Reactions: kadgilek

Sony676

Mar 14, 2021
btw: I noticed that the gallery mod "deletes" the sound of some scenes and I don't get why. Added the unlocker to 0.9 and a lot of sounds (even from 0.8) were completely gone if not all of them. Then I started 0.8 (still have it) where I did not install the gallery mod and all sounds work fine.

4.30 star(s) 262 Votes