jonh12345

Sep 19, 2024
Se on pieni kirjoitusvirhe komentosarjatiedostossa "ch9eng.rpy" ( arelay!cl -> arelat!cl )

Tässä korjaus/korjaus siihen (JokerLeaderin WT:n kanssa tai ilman)
Asenna: pura Zip-tiedosto ja korvaa tiedostot .../game/-kansiossa.
[/LAINATA]
not working no cheats medo coming

leproso0413

May 26, 2017
Hi guys,

I made a replay mod for this game:

Gallery Mod:
Update date
: 09.16.24
Game version : Heart problems CH9
PS : First time you play the gallery, input your name and the relations (click on the first thumbnail).

Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation :

Feedbacks are welcome ! ;) Oh and if you think that I have missed some scenes, let me know.
There is a scene missing from previous episodes, one with Stephanie. Here I send you the save of which one is missing. Let me know if you can see it so I can add it to the gallery and ask me if you have any questions. It is the scene of the couch where the aunt and the mc sleep and stephanie appears.

Mint-ER#

Feb 3, 2020
View attachment 1953671
Heart Problems [v0.9] Walkthrough & Cheats Mod
This mod adds cheats to increase points, MC name changer, I've added a Walkthrough, until Ripson comes back.​

Installation:

Download: - (Cheats), - (WT & Cheats) - - ANDROID By phdusa1

If you like my work, please consider supporting me on my or , check my .
Mixdrop links are dead FYI

faramata

Mar 13, 2022
My issues are mostly dialog related. Aside from just poor grammar, I come across things like this:
View attachment 4071374
Seriously? She can't make a sandwich? She and MC are both old enough to drive. They it make sound like they've both graduated high school. How can she not do something as basic as make something to eat? Then again, they are treated like they are still in junior high/middle school (age range of 12-14 if you don't have that kind of school system where you live). Can't figure out why she needs to be warned about it anyway. Did Amelie put a laxative in it? Has Steph been stuck in the bathroom all morning?
I don't think it means the food was "dangerous", more like, "you didn't warn me that Steph ate it all and there is no more left". But then again I don't remember this scene and I'm not about to replay the game to see the context since it's not really a major scene.

4.30 star(s) 262 Votes