ssam123

Jul 16, 2023
Ok....I played the game and when I look at certain render I can see that few were missing. Can anyone confirm if I have made any mistake or it was same for all.... ch9_6.png af9c2654a8844fe1e4d1981560a05257728449ae026678a0da9398a3c7db86f3.jpg

Acsuka

Mar 25, 2023
I never played these mods. Whats the difference from original version? Is it more fun ? If yes then Can you be more specific about fun
Well, the Mod I mentioned doesn't change the game, it only cheats relationship points, changes names, and shows variables in dialogues...( You can find it in the OP)... The second half of my comment is sarcasm, and you'll realize that if you play through...

Reactions: Hellohi1

Acsuka

Mar 25, 2023
Do i need to change those words at many places or just at one place?
You misunderstand... You don't change the words, you can only see the possible consequences in the possible answers, or what kind of relationship point you might get for them... Usually, these are displayed in different colors in the answers...

Hellohi1

Jul 21, 2024
You misunderstand... You don't change the words, you can only see the possible consequences in the possible answers, or what kind of relationship point you might get for them... Usually, these are displayed in different colors in the answers...
Haha u misunderstood thats for bug gix in new test version

Hellohi1

Jul 21, 2024
In some renders ( when MC focus on something closely with lust ) screen splits into two portions and shifts off to right or left. How can i fix it?

Radiffy

Sep 10, 2017
Does this game have some deleted scenes or something?
I absolutely despise Steph so Im doing choices that make me have least interactions with her possible and yet for some reason MC and her act as if they are in some kind of relationship (mostly Steph) and in ch4 they have a conversation where it is implied that Steph somehow forced this relationship into MC but that never happened.

Dec 20, 2020
Does this game have some deleted scenes or something?
I absolutely despise Steph so Im doing choices that make me have least interactions with her possible and yet for some reason MC and her act as if they are in some kind of relationship (mostly Steph) and in ch4 they have a conversation where it is implied that Steph somehow forced this relationship into MC but that never happened.
I'm just starting chapter 4, and it seems kind of rough. I've kept things going with Steph, and she does force you to be her boyfriend in chapter 3. Rough as 4 seems, I can see your past choices being ignored and forcing you into her boyfriend storyline. I was going to see if if I could find any complaints about what I am seeing, but found your post first.

Radiffy

Sep 10, 2017
I'm just starting chapter 4, and it seems kind of rough. I've kept things going with Steph, and she does force you to be her boyfriend in chapter 3. Rough as 4 seems, I can see your past choices being ignored and forcing you into her boyfriend storyline. I was going to see if if I could find any complaints about what I am seeing, but found your post first.
It definitely force you to Steph route even if you do everything to not go for it cause later when she catches you and Kylee, MC text Steph to keep it secret what happened between them from Kylee even if nothing happened at all.

Dec 20, 2020
My issues are mostly dialog related. Aside from just poor grammar, I come across things like this:
1727328643507.png
Seriously? She can't make a sandwich? She and MC are both old enough to drive. They it make sound like they've both graduated high school. How can she not do something as basic as make something to eat? Then again, they are treated like they are still in junior high/middle school (age range of 12-14 if you don't have that kind of school system where you live). Can't figure out why she needs to be warned about it anyway. Did Amelie put a laxative in it? Has Steph been stuck in the bathroom all morning?

4.30 star(s) 262 Votes