Darth Vengeant

May 6, 2020
View attachment 1953671
Heart Problems [v0.9] Walkthrough & Cheats Mod
This mod adds cheats to increase points, MC name changer, I've added a Walkthrough, until Ripson comes back.​

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download: - (Cheats), - (WT & Cheats) - - ANDROID By phdusa1

If you like my work, please consider supporting me on my or , check my .
This Mod is causing the game to end at Chapter 7, but the game goes to Chapter 9. Tested without the mod and it goes to Chapter 8 and 9, with the mod installed it ends at Chapter 7. Please fix. Thanx.

JQuillon

Oct 10, 2023
The activity on the Xenorav Patreon account is seriously insane.

From October 2023 (last update) to May, the number of paying subscribers went up from 1,238 to 1,867 (+50%!) with no content whatsoever added to the game during this time, just the promise of another update some day, but much smaller so it can be released "more quickly" than the previous one.

Then, from May to September, between the account being blocked, no communication from the dev for months on end and still no new content, it went down from 1,867 to 1,443 (a pretty big drop, but could have been much, much worse considering the total absence of new content).

And now, with just a smaller update with no actual content that progresses the story (a masterclass in blueballing, though, lol), it shot up again from 1,443 to 2,017 paying subscribers (ie +40%) and it's still adding from 20 to 30 additional subscribers each day. :eek:

Just imagine if he could add two updates of rubbing against Amelie in public places a year instead of just one, he'd reach DarkCookie numbers in a couple of years... :LOL:

Last edited:

Obranyi

Sep 16, 2019
The activity on the Xenorav Patreon account is seriously insane.

From October 2023 (last update) to May, the number of paying subscribers went up from 1,238 to 1,867 (+50%!) with no content whatsoever added to the game during this time, just the promise of another update some day, but much smaller so it can be released "more quickly" than the previous.

Then, from May to September, between the account being blocked, no communication from the dev for months on end and still no new content, it went down from 1,867 to 1,443 (a pretty big drop, but could have been much, much worse considering the total absence of new content).

And now, with just a smaller update with no actual content that progresses the story (a masterclass in blueballing, though, lol), it shot up again from 1,443 to 2,017 paying subscribers (ie +40%) and it's still adding from 20 to 30 additional subscribers each day. :eek:

Just imagine if he could add two updates of rubbing against Amelie in public places a year instead of just one, he'd reach DarkCookie numbers in a couple of years... :LOL:
People are nuts who support him, and apparently not very clever.

dlaskas

May 26, 2023
This Mod is causing the game to end at Chapter 7, but the game goes to Chapter 9. Tested without the mod and it goes to Chapter 8 and 9, with the mod installed it ends at Chapter 7. Please fix. Thanx.
why do you need a walkthrough mod? like, there's 5 choices that actually matter in the whole game, maybe.
just scroll back to before the choice and see the other one(s)..... lmao

4.30 star(s) 262 Votes