4.30 star(s) 254 Votes

girlfairdev

Mar 15, 2020
u are more likely over 40 at least over 30 ..true or false
i think a lot of ppl over 40 prefer younger women over a thick milf
Maybe, I didn't say I didn't think Amelie was a good character, just that Kylie was...well, ok I guess your right.

Oh, and in 5 years you could add those two together.

Reactions: MythMackay

Turki 10

Oct 17, 2020
I prefer Kylie than Amelia.
Fight me!
If this message was a reply to the video I posted, So there is no reason to fight I also prefer Kylie, she is the hottest girl in this game, She's my favorite girl here and I'm really looking forward to the next update to see how things turn out between her and MC after she said at the end of the last update that she loves him
Picsart_22-07-18_01-44-50-884.jpg

Turki 10

Oct 17, 2020
Looks like he forgot that MC doesn't have hair
Edit: I'm just kidding it's not a big thing, but a sentence like "My heart almost stopped would have been more expressive, but not this point. I'm just joking about this point where MC has shaved hair."
Picsart_22-07-18_15-50-09-675.jpg

Last edited:

Turki 10

Oct 17, 2020
I can't figure out what message you're trying to convey. Have you ever gotten "goosebumps" where the hairs on your arms stand on end?
I was joking about MC's short hair and not always the joke has to be completely realistic, I didn't make fun of the developer and it's not a big thing like I said above just a joke I don't know why some took it seriously
note:"On the occasion of what you said about armis hair, I think MC has softer arms than Amelie"
ch5_90nv.jpg

keefer43

Dec 24, 2019
I was joking about MC's short hair and not always the joke has to be completely realistic, I didn't make fun of the developer and it's not a big thing like I said above just a joke I don't know why some took it seriously
note:"On the occasion of what you said about armis hair, I think MC has softer arms than Amelie"
View attachment 1935084
I'm not looking at his arms, what were we talking about again?

• Haha
Reactions: fzlkset01

kadgilek

Aug 25, 2021
View attachment 1935084
that beautiful boobs and you look to mc hands lol
i can wait along to see amelie's boobs bouncing

4.30 star(s) 254 Votes