Jun 27, 2022
Really? I think I've seen more distain than praise for that scrubber in training. She just seems like an aggressive, bratty teen yandere who doesn't take a hint. Definitely not my favourite, so I don't care all that much if she is an end-game girl. As long as Amelie is giving out slices of that moist poundCAKE :whistle: in the meantime, I be happy.
Bruh u are so cool, I always read ur treads. All I want say is I am sorry for what I said. I really don't want brought that stuff again but I did it wrong. I hope everyone forgive me for my actions.

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
Bruh u are so cool, I always read ur treads. All I want say is I am sorry for what I said. I really don't want brought that stuff again but I did it wrong. I hope everyone forgive me for my actions.
Even as a dark emperor, I allow subjects to bask in my glory.

In other news, Stephanie gets the cold shoulder unless she wants to jump into the eventual Amelie/Kylee threesome and make it a full family foursome.

Reactions: MakeGamesNotVideos

kadgilek

Aug 25, 2021
View attachment 2322139

• Code ≈ 15%?
  • Renders ≈ 10%? [70 images] + [5 animations]
This chapter may have the best images of squeezed asses and boobs:)

please xenorav focus on amelie and forget about the two girls for now . lets talk about 80% of renders to amelie
and try makes amelie's nipples smaller and clothes tighter . thanks

deadh30775n

Mar 19, 2021
please xenorav focus on amelie and forget about the two girls for now . lets talk about 80% of renders to amelie
and try makes amelie's nipples smaller and clothes tighter . thanks
I have a better one. How about we make it 100% by killing all the other girls in the game acting lessons style saving only Amelie, so that the dev has no other option but to make it Amelie only update from now cuz all girls are fucking dead.

4.30 star(s) 262 Votes