Leonydas

Jun 11, 2017
Can anyone tell me if Xenorav removed the "Sleepmolestation" scene from the game and the "clean the bathroom" scene? I watched these scenes in preview footage and don't remember seeing them in this latest version. When I went to look for them inside the game files (RPA file), I found all the scenes, except these...
Have the scenes been removed? Or somehow I'm not looking right?

Reactions: Paul-123

fata001

Jun 20, 2019
How else would you call it when the MC fucks the asscheeks of a woman who is passed out drunk? In pretty much every modern society in the world, that would be considered rape.

I agree, this VN needs rape and molestation tags. Some of it isn't even avoidable through choices.
I replayed it and I guess even from the other point of view you could argue the same, it is not hardcore, but I guess it would. The cousin also blows him in his sleep. That qualifies as well.

Reactions: Jericho85

Onetogo

Jul 16, 2019
I'm on ch5 now and I must say that I never saw mc wanting to fuck every girl around him and a the same time being the biggest pussy ever...
I'm sure that by the end Kylee will be pegging him on a daily basis :KEK:
He is also the biggest hypocrite, considering what he really wants to do with Amelia(Mom) and Kylee(sister) he has this unreasonable concept of it being extremely wrong to be with Stephanie. Would be nice if the MC was written to be consistent with how he perceives the world(self-awareness).

Uriel ☁

Nov 28, 2017
He is also the biggest hypocrite, considering what he really wants to do with Amelia(Mom) and Kylee(sister) he has this unreasonable concept of it being extremely wrong to be with Stephanie. Would be nice if the MC was written to be consistent with how he perceives the world(self-awareness).
Honestly the only reason for MC's behaviour with Stephanie is if she's meant to be underage.

TajaRrR

Jun 16, 2018
Yeah true. He almost banged one of them against her will and constantly trying to bang her whenever they are alone and was having fun with the other while she was sleeping but Stephanie wants to kiss? Oh no it's so wrong.

Centenox

Dec 22, 2017
Honestly the only reason for MC's behaviour with Stephanie is if she's meant to be underage.
Stephanie is the top climax of the story. The main target now is Amalie and see Mc fucking Amalie like Kylee long fuck scene could be easy the next year... so Stephanie is the dessert after the main buffet! Dev knows so many want to se Stephanie impaled like a Dracula victims is why that could be the last of the story if the Dev don't introduce more females to the game .
38b.jpeg

Last edited:

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
Dev knows so many want to se Stephanie impaled
Really? I think I've seen more distain than praise for that scrubber in training. She just seems like an aggressive, bratty teen yandere who doesn't take a hint. Definitely not my favourite, so I don't care all that much if she is an end-game girl. As long as Amelie is giving out slices of that moist poundCAKE :whistle: in the meantime, I be happy.

pds72

Sep 25, 2019
if the Dev don't introduce more females to the game
Amalie did say she has three daughters. Maybe the MC has a sister-cousin out there in the wilds. Could give some reasoning to MC and his father being poisoned back in the day. Still a lot of the past to find out about.

Reactions: Centenox

Centenox

Dec 22, 2017
Amalie did say she has three daughters. Maybe the MC has a sister-cousin out there in the wilds. Could give some reasoning to MC and his father being poisoned back in the day. Still a lot of the past to find out about.
True! Just hope the Dev give some real action
on the next update cause is enough of Mc teasing around. Mc must crack almost the ass of Amalie on the next update sleeping or not. It is ok to have a teasing update and a real action update alternating updates but two or three follow updates of teasing will bring us to 2027.

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
Man, I was hoping to see a harem tag by now,...but still nothing yet.

The way the story has portrayed the Aunt, and her relationship with the Uncle, she definitely will not be interested in sharing MC with anyone else. And when the aunt finds out MC has been sexing her, along with both of her daughters, her friend and the friends daughter....Oh boy, shit will definitely hit the fan for MC. (MC will be hated and homeless.)

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 262 Votes