Spatenklopper

Jun 4, 2021
ok this is annoying
In the unmodified version everything is in order. ;)
Using Ripson's mod?
Ripson has not revised the beginning of the script.rpy file and in addition to Chef there is also a "cumming" error.

Here's my WT, Cheat & Gallery Mod for Heart Problems v0.7 Final (Chapter 7)
(updated)
Ripson
Line 95 and 111 from the original script.rpy file are missing in your modified one.

I added the two missing lines.
So if you use Ripson's Mod and don't feel like the "cumming" and chef error, here you go.
Unzip the archive and copy it to the game folder.

Last edited:

fapioramos

Jun 27, 2022
In the unmodified version everything is in order. ;)
Using Ripson's mod?
Ripson has not revised the beginning of the script.rpy file and in addition to Chef there is also a "cumming" error.

Ripson
Line 95 and 111 from the original script.rpy file are missing in your modified one.

I added the two missing lines.
So if you use Ripson's Mod and don't feel like the "cumming" and chef error, here you go.
Unzip the archive and copy it to the game folder.
thanks

Reactions: dabodabo

Paradiced

Apr 6, 2018
ch8_82.png

• Code ≈ 60%?
  • Renders ≈ 40%?? [230 images] + [15 animations]
I decided to change the script a bit, so I removed a part that I felt slowed the story down too much. What I removed has to do with Davie's situation.

Fortunately, I didn't render it, and I can put that bit of code in a future chapter, so it wasn't a waste of time.

By the way, I think the animations of this chapter will be one of the best I've done so far:)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

• Código ≈ 60%?
  • Renderizados ≈ 40%?? [230 imágenes] + [15 animaciónes]
He decidido cambiar un poco el guión, así que he eliminado una parte porque me parecía que ralentizaba demasiado el avance de la historia. Lo que he quitado tiene que ver con la situación de Davie.

Afortunadamente no lo he renderizado y puedo poner ese fragmento de código en un capítulo futuro, así que no ha sido tiempo perdido.

Por cierto, creo que las animaciones de este capitulo seran de las mejores que he hecho hasta ahora:)

4.30 star(s) 262 Votes