pedrohefe

Dec 28, 2022
No, earliest I would expect is early April, probably closer to the end of April or May based on Xenorav's pace on previous updates. It seems to be that early on his completion percentages rise pretty quickly, towards they end they slow down, and then it takes a while to make edits.
Everybody being really pessimistic about the realease speed. I might be delusional, but I really feel 0.8 is being developed particularly faster...

Reactions: Panos550
Sep 18, 2022
Everybody being really pessimistic about the realease speed. I might be delusional, but I really feel 0.8 is being developed particularly faster...
Maybe, but Xeno is generally a few weeks behind his predicted releases so adding time isn't outrageous.

Don't get me wrong, he puts out very high quality, regular content. Just don't be surprised if things take a bit longer. Last release had a month+ of people coming into this thread every day and doomsaying/crying. Totally unwarranted but hey, this is F95 we are talking about.

Reactions: YaBoy

jhonatanw

Engaged Member
Jun 21, 2022
No, earliest I would expect is early April, probably closer to the end of April or May based on Xenorav's pace on previous updates. It seems to be that early on his completion percentages rise pretty quickly, towards they end they slow down, and then it takes a while to make edits.
thanks for the information, because every week there are people bothering me in the telegram group asking about the update, there is already a date, when it comes out, I'm already stressed about it, they don't know how to be patient things come out in due time

Reactions: DoceDoceComoMel

DexterLabs

Oct 10, 2018
thanks for the information, because every week there are people bothering me in the telegram group asking about the update, there is already a date, when it comes out, I'm already stressed about it, they don't know how to be patient things come out in due time
What's the telegram group link?

pedrohefe

Dec 28, 2022
Maybe, but Xeno is generally a few weeks behind his predicted releases so adding time isn't outrageous.

Don't get me wrong, he puts out very high quality, regular content. Just don't be surprised if things take a bit longer. Last release had a month+ of people coming into this thread every day and doomsaying/crying. Totally unwarranted but hey, this is F95 we are talking about.
I see. But the thing with the last update was normal imo, there was the delay with his burnout and illness, and he took 1 month or more to warn people he was alive lol

Dufy

Feb 15, 2018
He needs a mature voice actor.
I could volunteer but Amelie would sound like your grand father and everybody will hate her.
Cool) But seriously, there are a lot of free sounds on the Internet.

gentlemanclub

Jul 25, 2020
Cool) But seriously, there are a lot of free sounds on the Internet.
there's also AIVoice nowadays such as ElevenLabs ( ) or VASynth ( ). If game devs really can't afford to or want to commit to paying voice actresses, they can generate their own voice/sound files if they really wanted to.

4.30 star(s) 262 Votes