goodbye890

Nov 26, 2020
what's going on with people replying the same thing in all threads ? :KEK:
they all read the same shit and now think that dev time can be reduced by using AI to code (while the most consuming task is posing and rendering)
well yeah i get that, thats why i was also referring to game devs in a proverbial sense not just xenorav because of the variation and im not saying that ai would reduce the workload by months but it would definitely help

Reactions: kadgilek

Freesia11

May 1, 2020
most of renpy games takes thousands line text for each updates. in the last update it takes 6000 lines of codes, it means u need to add 6000 line of dialogue and u can't do that in chatgpt (for right now), that's why it takes so long to update and writing codes.
The code is by far the easiest part of this game. The game's script looks like this:
12333.png
Most lines are essentially just a couple of words or symbols. It's formatted like "dialogue - add render - dialogue - dialogue - add render - animation - add sound - dialogue - add render" and so on.

It can get more complicated if there are minigames included, but this game has none. It should really only take a few hours at most to write the entire code for one of these updates.

Kurogami32

Feb 25, 2022
The code is by far the easiest part of this game. The game's script looks like this:
View attachment 2511408
Most lines are essentially just a couple of words or symbols. It's formatted like "dialogue - add render - dialogue - dialogue - add render - animation - add sound - dialogue - add render" and so on.

It can get more complicated if there are minigames included, but this game has none. It should really only take a few hours at most to write the entire code for one of these updates.
yes, that's why i mentioned in the earlier comment that python is one of the easiest programming languange. but still have to focus to not write the wrong code, because if u fail to compile or even make a mistakes it will lead to error. and those line looks short because the dialogue text will be just like "...", "huh... yeah", just like that. it will looks different if it has a long dialogue in most renpy games.

4.30 star(s) 262 Votes