kratos1234

Dec 27, 2018
you have to start from 0 to see
v0.7 Test Approximately 700 renders, 11 animations and 6000 lines of code is what this chapter contains,
Or can you continue from the last save?

Reactions: Dyno109

elpibedeoro1

Oct 16, 2022
Don't start making counts. Xenorav is totally irregular, he can freeze the development 2/3 weeks with no reason. Look last month, his ram, no updates for 2 weeks (2 times), etc... If you look old posts, he always do the same milking process

pedrohefe

Dec 28, 2022
For this game, my wait limit is 12months, because the quality of the content being put out is magnificent. Anything more than 12months with excuses is milking.
I agree with you. I think the best graphics Ive witnessed are from heart problems. The anxiety is due to the slow-burning. Lucky is the people who will get to play the completed game in the next century or smth. This AVN is a love hate relationship to me and everyone after all...

pedrohefe

Dec 28, 2022
You should play more games.
I don't mean that the graphics in this game are bad, not at all.
But you should play more games.
Im ok with how many I play. The ammount of adult games I play are a guilty pleasure already lol. Feel free to recommend any if you want...

Reactions: Aristos

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
He is kinda right tho
This game is very good on many aspects, and the girls are gorgeous, but as far as graphics are concerned it isn't even in the top tier of adult games on this site.

Im ok with how many I play. The ammount of adult games I play are a guilty pleasure already lol. Feel free to recommend any if you want...
Well, if we stick to graphics, all the games you can find in my signature (except for Price Of Power) have better graphics than Heart Problems. Not to mention City Of Broken Dreamers, Summer's Gone, Being a DIK, In a Scent, Become A Rockstar, AOA Academy, Bare Witness, etc. And some less known games too. All of these have better graphics than Heart Problems.
Are they all better games than Heart Problems? Not necessarily, but my answer only referred to the graphic side of the game.

Since you like incest games, you should try Red Lucy. Above The Clouds is really funny too, you will laugh while playing.

Reactions: V&M

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
idk Amelie's scenes and her whole design is top notch
Agreed. That tit wank scene in the last episode was one of the best I've scene. Definitely in my top 5 all time and better than anything the Doctor has cobbled together for all his experience. That dude still hasn't properly figured out boob physics whereas Xenorav is reaching magnificence with his boobas content.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: MikeOG

pedrohefe

Dec 28, 2022
This game is very good on many aspects, and the girls are gorgeous, but as far as graphics are concerned it isn't even in the top tier of adult games on this site.

Well, if we stick to graphics, all the games you can find in my signature (except for Price Of Power) have better graphics than Heart Problems. Not to mention City Of Broken Dreamers, Summer's Gone, Being a DIK, In a Scent, Become A Rockstar, AOA Academy, Bare Witness, etc. And some less known games too. All of these have better graphics than Heart Problems.
Are they all better games than Heart Problems? Not necessarily, but my answer only referred to the graphic side of the game.

Since you like incest games, you should try Red Lucy. Above The Clouds is really funny too, you will laugh while playing.
I think being a dik is the my favorite one, but on the vanilla side. Heart problems is my favorite on the "darker" side. I have mentioned here earlier that it feels odd how this game doesnt feel sickening although actually having a plot that should go on the sickening route. Im really curious about this game when completed. It feels different. Wrong and beautiful or some shit, I got to a point when Im just really convinced with amelie and mc relationship.

Ill be very honest with you, I prefer heart problems graphics than being a dik. The boobjob scene you mention is a good example, the one with Sage looks pretty fake (the one with amelie is far superior) and some penetration scenes too. But, at the same time, I felt in love with Sage like she was a character in real life or smth, weird shit lol

All games are interesting someway or another, to each to his own...

Will check out red lucy. Incest games are hotter for me, I guess my dopamine receptors are just destroyed already lol, cant find a good game enough for my liking, it always takes time to find one.

Reactions: love381 and Aristos

AChillesWILL

Jul 24, 2022
Can anyone help me,my game is not launching.Showing up in 1 second and disappear & it's not showing up anymore.The version that I previously played had no problem like this. There are also in some of my games things like this,but if i play compressed game it's working.What is the problem,i'm so f**king confused because this problem,and i dont want play a compressed game...

4.30 star(s) 262 Votes