SonsOfLiberty

Post Pro
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
ITS BEEN DROPPED! A NEW UPDATE
Can you Unlock the New post!!!!
There is no update, it's only 80% done... if that really?

Let's see if you can guess whose butt this is... #Report

ch8_424---.png

I started back to work last week but making a post with no progress seemed a bit pointless.
Taking a break to concentrate on my personal well being was the best decision I could have made and I am happy to be back.
Now I am refreshed and ready to keep working!
  • Code ≈ 80%
  • Renders ≈ 90%?? [500 images] + [21 animations]
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Estuve trabajando desde la semana pasada pero pensé que hacer un post sin ningun progreso no tenía sentido.
Tomar un descanzo para concentrarme en mi bienestar personal fué la mejor decisión que pude haber tomado y estoy feliz por estar de vuelta.
Ahora esto fresco y listo para seguir trabajando!
  • Código ≈ 80%
  • Renderizados ≈ 90%?? [500 imágenes] + [21 animaciónes]

SonsOfLiberty

Post Pro
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Do you think 2 weeks from now to the update is being too hopeful?
Your guess would be just as good as mine ;)

I don't count on anything anymore from most devs, even if they say a date, it's generally not meet. But, hey, the update is going to come at least, we do know that now, I've got 100's of other games to play, so I can wait :coffee:

Last edited:

Uriel ☁

Nov 28, 2017
I'm happy to see he's back and that the break helped!
Honestly communication is everything, I don't mind devs taking a break as long as they keep us in the loop. I'm actually happy for him.

jhonatanw

Engaged Member
Jun 21, 2022
Boy xenorav is jokingly removed +15 from the code that was at 95% 1 month ago, this update should come out at the end of May here +1 week it disappears again.

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Boy xenorav is jokingly removed +15 from the code that was at 95% 1 month ago, this update should come out at the end of May here +1 week it disappears again.
perhaps he added some new scenes (to be coded yet)?
regardless, those percentages dont mean that much.
(though 500 renders and 21 animations in 4 months time is rather thin result, to say at least)

hopefully he wont become a full time milkdev just yet..at least till amelie is bedded for the first time:BootyTime:

4.30 star(s) 262 Votes