randomxfapper

Mar 2, 2021
Look closer, it isn't the same underwear. Yes it's the same colour, but it isn't the same size or shape. The ones in the new preview have much smaller coverage and has very visible frills.

Also it's not the same top in the new preview it's a light purple/blue colour in the older picure it's clearly white.

Also look how the character is holding her arm in the first image, it's very passive just like Amelie.

View attachment 2590049 View attachment 2590051
agree lol true heart's problem fan will know its amelie in the first place

Reactions: PecintaMILF/NTR27

elpibedeoro1

Oct 16, 2022
Well, the "I will stop the billying cycle" thing lasted less than 1 day of the billying cycle. Xenorav just wanted a free vacation milking another month...

Jericho85

Apr 25, 2022
100% Stephanie - too thin waist and small ass for Kylee not to mention Amelie... Who doesn't see that is blinded by their lust... View attachment 2592299
The shrimp has been given considerably more cake in the last couple updates but unless her ass has grown to double it's size and her waistline has filled out since the last update, I doubt it's Stephanie's booty.

Consider this extremely scientific comparison of booty grabs. Note the volume of ass compared to MC's hand size:

In this:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Compared to this:

fatcat2112

Jul 11, 2018
yall are way too quick to go to "milking" for a game on the same site as midnight paradise, milfy city, and reincarnotica

dE_VoYd

Apr 3, 2018
yall are way too quick to go to "milking" for a game on the same site as midnight paradise, milfy city, and reincarnotica
Since when reincarnotica did the milking thing ? As far I remember it was abandoned a long time ago and the Dev mad eit clear It that he cant complete the project . correct me if I'm wrong and my memory is fazy

Apr 11, 2023
The shrimp has been given considerably more cake in the last couple updates but unless her ass has grown to double it's size and her waistline has filled out since the last update, I doubt it's Stephanie's booty.

Consider this extremely scientific comparison of booty grabs. Note the volume of ass compared to MC's hand size:

In this:

Compared to this:

Wh...where the fuck is that Santa scene from ? I didn't get that in my playthrough and I didn't find any christmas special.

• Haha
Reactions: memo_herdez

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
is there really still no way to avoid that brat stephanie ?

no matter what i do - its alway this "boyfriend" crap and some blabber about "dating"

Screenshot_1.png

not even once this was mentioned between the mc and her if you avoid all possible stuff with her ..
. and still this crap happen at the end of ch3
same for this bathroom thing before this scene ....

there is no path/var to change this ....

i mean whats this :::::

mc "(I really enjoyed every moment with s .)"
mc "(But I can't...)"
mc "(I can't accept desires like that for someone who is almost my sister.)"
mc "(With [k] it's different, she and I knew each other when we were older, but ...)"
mc "(I've practically watched her grow up.)"
window hide
pause
mc "(If only she hadn't driven me to all this in the first place.)"
mc "(Maybe I could have avoided all this somehow.)"
mc "(But I didn't even bother trying, because deep down I was liking all this with her.)"

my mc did nothing with her ....

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 262 Votes