4.30 star(s) 256 Votes

Nick198

Apr 24, 2021
Why are you quoting me? Do think I'm Xenorav in disguise? I guess if you do, then maybe it's because I compress all the games for all the degenerates here :ROFLMAO: and don't have time to work on the game :devilish:
Let's have a showdown, you're Zenolav's younger brother, Ralph with two words missing 1691039231413.jpeg

ojioh

Jun 19, 2021
that sounds like an interesting and realistic challenge, i might also consider this endeavor, write in the thread when you decide to start and i'll start then, just to re iterate were talking about not jerking off for a whole week right? and the whole week being the last of the three weeks?
I have started 3 day ago.. Its really hard to control the urge to just fap but its going good no fap till game release.

Reactions: goodbye890

goodbye890

Nov 26, 2020
I have started 3 day ago.. Its really hard to control the urge to just fap but its going good no fap till game release.
yeah no kidding, i'm on day 2 right now and its hard as fuck, i quite literally feel like a crack addict going cold turkey, im throwing up, i feel dizzy, but this is the practice so ONWARD TO TRIUMPH i suppose

4.30 star(s) 256 Votes