4.30 star(s) 256 Votes

kadgilek

Aug 25, 2021
look guys, i have good advice to xenorav

now he made more than 900 renders

so, why he don't release beta test version of 500 renders update this week as part 1

and after 15 days he will release full chapter 8 with all 1000 renders

that will save us from blueballs syndrome and he will get more patrons

1691266490357.jpeg

V&M

Donor
Feb 10, 2020
look guys, i have good advice to xenorav

now he made more than 900 renders

so, why he don't release beta test version of 500 renders update this week as part 1

and after 15 days he will release full chapter 8 with all 1000 renders

that will save us from blueballs syndrome and he will get more patrons

View attachment 2829744
Or maybe wait patiently for the 1000+ (guess) renderings for FREE?
Not referring to you specifically, but I try to understand this desperation and demand for something they probably aren't even paying for.
If you don't pay, don't complain, if you pay and you're not happy, cancel the payment. Where is the difficulty in understanding this?

kadgilek

Aug 25, 2021
Or maybe wait patiently for the 1000+ (guess) renderings for FREE?
Not referring to you specifically, but I try to understand this desperation and demand for something they probably aren't even paying for.
If you don't pay, don't complain, if you pay and you're not happy, cancel the payment. Where is the difficulty in understanding this?
NOPE

• Angry
Reactions: Stygian90

kadgilek

Aug 25, 2021
xenorav will be benefit of making the update 2 parts, because the patrons will in obligation to support him two times in 2 months . part 1st this month and 2nd in next month

Fate stay

Apr 19, 2023
In previous updates, we got about 600 to 700 renders per chapter
Chapter 8 has close to 1100 renders, even half of it would make a fap worthy update :KEK:

• Haha
Reactions: kadgilek

gentlemanclub

Jul 25, 2020
xenorav will be benefit of making the update 2 parts, because the patrons will in obligation to support him two times in 2 months . part 1st this month and 2nd in next month
but couldn't also just wait till part 2 is done then pledge to get both part?

Jan 23, 2023
Is there any plans about how the story will succed? I mean, is there going to be exactly 10 chapters for completion or the first 10 chapters are only for the 1st season?
I think only the members at discord could answer this question.

SonsOfLiberty

Post Pro
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Is there any plans about how the story will succed? I mean, is there going to be exactly 10 chapters for completion or the first 10 chapters are only for the 1st season?
I think only the members at discord could answer this question.
I doubt they know either, Xenorav doesn't go to Discord, they are as much in the dark as well are until a new Patreon post goes up.

Not really, he's not charging anyone atm, this month is paused and so has months in the past, I haven't been charged in 6 months :ROFLMAO: If the release even comes, will get it from my initial pledge of $5 months ago...

mahin007

Sep 1, 2022
Why are you quoting me? Do think I'm Xenorav in disguise? I guess if you do, then maybe it's because I compress all the games for all the degenerates here :ROFLMAO: and don't have time to work on the game :devilish:
I was actually intended to reply on xenorav post.

I didnt mean any part of it to you. And yes, I knew you arent xenorav of course. Sorry again if it felt bad :cry:

• Haha
Reactions: SonsOfLiberty

SonsOfLiberty

Post Pro
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
I was actually intended to reply on xenorav post.

I didnt mean any part of it to you. And yes, I knew you arent xenorav of course. Sorry again if it felt bad :cry:
I was just messing with you, but he doesn't come here anymore (last visit was February) or Discord... ;)

radbaz31

Feb 23, 2023
hard disagree. I'd rather the episode come out as one complete release instead of broken up in odd places.
500 renders is enough to give 2 scenes for all the 3 characters ..or he can give one scene to other character and 3 or 4 scenes for the focus of the update character ...7 months for one update is not the way to go ..most ppl bust a nut in the first or second scene :KEK: ..3-4 months is the sweet spot

4.30 star(s) 256 Votes