4.30 star(s) 255 Votes

KINGKUMAR

Dec 23, 2021
I hope mc fuck amile front of her husband Just like milfy city This is hot and Davie says now she your whatever you want fuck her

Acsuka

Mar 25, 2023
This UPDATE WAS FIRE !!! Man, I hope one day we'll high quality animations. That would be the cherry on the cake.
If you only look at the last Amelie scene, she is already very beautiful...Amelie is one of the most beautiful women on F95...
I hope mc fuck amile front of her husband Just like milfy city This is hot and Davie says now she your whatever you want fuck her
Yes, that would really make the father realize what a beautiful woman he had taken away...
is there any sex scene with the aunt yet?
If you think of stepmother, vaginal sex not yet, but everything else yes

Last edited:

Bombmaster

May 8, 2022
Everyone has their own "cream" :LOL: ...Not everyone likes loli;)...Especially when it's so hysterical:LOL:...
You're right, but having low representation of crazy hotties in games.
That being said.

I'm not into her because she is "loli" I hate that word, as being used to stigmatize someone.
Is just that is her or Amelie that have cool writing for most folks.

Kylie (can't even remember the older cousin name)
is kinda bland in the middle.
One side wholesome mommy other crazy suck vampire gal.

Reactions: mytaca and Acsuka

Nick Nosferatu

May 16, 2017
I was scared when I saw the amount of sex scenes with the little one but the update was long enough for my dose of Amelie. And this time, it was quite the dose.

This update felt worthy of the time it took to be made imo (sure, I would have appreciated a shorter dev time but I'm not in a position to complain, I don't pay).

Reactions: pedrohefe

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
A couple of images of Stephanie's sex scenes in spoiler, please?
Preferably at least one showing her ass, please; I'm curious :Kappa:

4.30 star(s) 255 Votes