4.30 star(s) 254 Votes

Acsuka

Mar 25, 2023
Has the game turned into a slideshow with no choices or what? There was literally zero choices and zero control over the this episode. Will this be the way going forward?
Yes, this is indeed a bug, and since this is a test version, we hope the author will fix this "bug"... :unsure:

Reactions: bmle

Only1P

Sep 10, 2021
Not sure where your confusion is.

Main Milf is the MC's Aunt (by blood) IIRC, and her husband is MC's Uncle (by marriage).

Making their daughters the MC's Cousins (by blood).

Maybe it's the "by marriage" part?

"Uncle" and "Aunt" actually get thrown around a lot where I'm from. Even my cousin's kids (who are technically my "first cousins once removed") call me "Uncle {my name}".
Nah, MC's dad is Uncle's brother, Amelie has no blood-relation, that sucks, I know.

princess bride

Aug 18, 2018
Amazing update as always, but fuck me dude STEPHANIE IS SO FUCKIN ANNOYING MAN FOR FUCKS SAKE. She's been blackmailing us to like her and she's forcing the whole "I'm your girlfriend shit" man FUCK THIS, Kylee is WAY better than her in every way.
Does anyone actually like her??? Be real man, Xenorav has put us in a spot that we are forced to engage with this tiny bitch!

Bombmaster

May 8, 2022
Amazing update as always, but fuck me dude STEPHANIE IS SO FUCKIN ANNOYING MAN FOR FUCKS SAKE. She's been blackmailing us to like her and she's forcing the whole "I'm your girlfriend shit" man FUCK THIS, Kylee is WAY better than her in every way.
Does anyone actually like her??? Be real man, Xenorav has put us in a spot that we are forced to engage with this tiny bitch!
download (5).jpeg
I get Amelie ship being overwhelming.
But don't put our she devil Stephanie in the same discussion as Kylee bland path.

images (37).jpeg
The only problem is her route being forced as come to my knowledge.

Lyger

Apr 17, 2017
I'm actually more annoyed that the mc is fighting so hard against her, she is to him what he is to amelie

Kryapa

Jun 9, 2019
Kinda disappointing that script is basically non-existent. I almost stopped reading dialogues, because they're stupid. But yeah, fantastic models. Even though comparing with Eternum they're more like sex dolls.

Reactions: YoungMommyy69

Chris_Prat

May 19, 2017
All the time needed to get an awesome update like this... Bravo!!! (my hands are clapping, really)... Getting rid of Davies (with a divorce, probably) could be the next step... At least, he's a cheater but not a scumbag by now...

Reactions: knightvel

Jericho85

Apr 25, 2022
Gee, another update with endless teasing and very little sex... great.
I mean, I've only done one play through from yesterday morning so my memory may be fuzzy but to my recollection this chapter had:

• 3 or 4 blowjob scenes with Stephanie
  • 2 cunny scenes with Stephanie
  • A blowjob from Kylee
  • 2 vaginal sex scenes with Kylee
  • 2 or 3 titfuck scenes with Amelie
  • Fingering Amelie
  • 2 or 3 thighfuck scenes with Amelie
  • Cunny on Amelie
  • A blowjob from Amelie
Again, not sure if it's perfectly accurate but it should be pretty close.. Bottom line, there was a fuckton of sex in this update. I really don't know how you can complain. This update was fucking loaded. I didn't even list the near constant groping in all of the Amelie scenes.

battali0n

Oct 30, 2021
3DCG, Male protagonist, Animated, Big ass, Big tits, Corruption, Groping, Humiliation, MILF, Teasing, Mobile game
I've been looking for future tags before playing. Could you please tell us what you are planning and if any of the kinks (Like lesbian) will be optional, as in they only happen if we choose for it to happen?

alonez2001

Jan 15, 2022
I mean, I've only done one play through from yesterday morning so my memory may be fuzzy but to my recollection this chapter had:

• 3 or 4 blowjob scenes with Stephanie
  • 2 cunny scenes with Stephanie
  • A blowjob from Kylee
  • 2 vaginal sex scenes with Kylee
  • 2 or 3 titfuck scenes with Amelie
  • Fingering Amelie
  • 2 or 3 thighfuck scenes with Amelie
  • Cunny on Amelie
  • A blowjob from Amelie
Again, not sure if it's perfectly accurate but it should be pretty close.. Bottom line, there was a fuckton of sex in this update. I really don't know how you can complain. This update was fucking loaded.
no sound on there scenes?

4.30 star(s) 254 Votes