4.30 star(s) 254 Votes

Joey's Conscience

Sep 28, 2020
Stephanie is avoidable, unless they forced her again in the latest updates. In my first playthrough I just kept rejecting her, and eventually she gave up. I had no scenes with her anymore. A couple updates ago, I started over and did go her route this time, mainly for the possibility of threesomes, so I'm not 100% sure this is still the case. But unless something changed, Stephanie should be avoidable.

DKft

Apr 4, 2022
*sigh*

Well I guess some people will never be satisfied. Next update could have several scenes each of Stephanie, Kylee, and Amelie all getting creampied from dusk to dawn and still someone is bound to complain about not getting something they wanted.
The last update was released in December if I recall correctly, so next update is either at the fall of next year or even later.

blademaster89

Aug 4, 2017
This is by far the best update I've played in a long time in any game so far unless it's completed. Dev. you deserve 2 Michelin Star chef kiss. The teasing, the groping, the near misses, the role reversal of the predator and prey and on and on,(Whoever reads this comment, please add your own scenarios that you found exciting). FULL SATISFACTION!

This is what an update should strive to be, it took me 2 nights to complete this update and I enjoyed every bit of it. My dear friend, please keep up the tease, the groping and the secret hook ups.

I hope the uncle stays a cuck, without an ounce of suspicion about his wife's affair with her nephew instead of her taking a divorce, would be funny to her all swell up and he being none the wiser about who the father is.

MAD6999

Nov 21, 2021
I really like this game but what good are the options? I don't see them changing anything, at the end of the game will we be able to choose which girl we want to keep? Or will it be a mandatory harem? which I don't see much sense with Stephanie's personality Stephanie=GOD

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
Literally nothing, I never understood this mod.
That's not the modder's fault, it's the dev's.
If those variables are in the code, the modder was right to think that they'd matter and make a cheat mod for them.
If they don't change anything, well...

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
Please, I asked this before but everyone seems to hate poor Stephanie :cry:

Can someone please share in spoiler a few screenshots of Stephanie's scenes? At least one or two renders of her ass would be appreciated. I need this for an essay I'm writing.

The Senior Perv

May 4, 2022
*sigh*

Well I guess some people will never be satisfied. Next update could have several scenes each of Stephanie, Kylee, and Amelie all getting creampied from dusk to dawn and still someone is bound to complain about not getting something they wanted.
Heh, some of them would complain Mia and her mom, I think that was Kylee's friend name, don't have enough screentime compared to Amelie and her daughters. Or that Stephanie didn't had certain pose scene they wanted to see, that Amelie's tits aren't as hot as they thought, that they already tired of not having uncle Davie's route available :BootyTime: ... there will always be complains, no matter how hard Xenorav and other devs try. It's never enough for all the perverts.

ReoNa_MK

May 14, 2020
Easily the best update we've gotten to date, just a tad bit dissapointed we didn't get milf penetration but maybe next update.
I just hope we get faster updates since this is devs full time job now. I don't mind waiting multiple months, but this update took essetially 9 months, that's a bit too long imo.
Anyways, great update, I look forward to more.

• Red Heart
Reactions: blademaster89
4.30 star(s) 254 Votes