4.30 star(s) 254 Votes
Oct 2, 2023
I'm working on modifying the dialogue for this game to make it read a bit smoother and inject a little light humour in there now and then. I'm also attempting to make the characters feel a bit more .. human? I feel like the original dialogue is very wooden, unnatural and clearly written by someone whose first language isn't English (no offense Dev!).

There's a lot to go through and I'm completely new to this sort of stuff but.. I'm enjoying the process so far. I'm about done with Chapter 1's dialogue, if anybody would like to try my version of Chapter 1 once its done, drop me a response or something!

Oh and this isn't a complete rewrite, I am taking into account the renders and what's happening in them as best as I can, it's more intended to make the experience a bit more enjoyable to read with some personality enhancements to the characters***. I view the original dialogue as a solid foundation to extract a more enriched experience.

If the feedback is good on my Chapter 1 modifications, I'll work on the next ones. If the Dev has a long turn around on updates, it will at least give you all something to play through again if it takes your fancy?

*** For e.g: Amelie is even more motherly and kind, Kaylee is a bit sassier and humorous, as is the MC (I hope?) and Stephanie can either be sharp tongued and whiny or in certain dialogue choices she can actually be seen as a bit more sweet and likeable... something I'm not sure came across very well in the original dialogue in my opinion.

Last edited:

Dr. Tom

Aug 22, 2022
I love the great renderings, the brilliant animations. But... Is it just me or does the game have basically no story at all since chapter 8? Since the new update, basically nothing else happens than all women sexually attack the MC almost every 2 hours?
Even before, the story was very thin, but now there is almost no story at all or just dialogues like "I need it really urgently... let's do it" or "it's hard to find clothes that fit because of these...". Even though the thin story before was just about questions like "I love you or maybe I don't... we should find out..." or "that feels good, but maybe we shouldn't do that because you're my..." -- but it felt like more story than now.

Last edited:

Rasturac

Apr 6, 2023
The dev is working full-time on the game now and I don't think he will take a year for episode 9. He has also paused billing several times this year. Update 9 might come out in 3 months I guess.
No frickin' way,
this one took 9 months and previous one 5 months and the update before that one 7 months.
I'm not seeing it being done in less than five.

But that's totally ok, i would rather wait 6 or 7 months for one great update
than 3 mediocre ones in the same time.

pedrohefe

Dec 28, 2022
No frickin' way,
this one took 9 months and previous one 5 months and the update before that one 7 months.
I'm not seeing it being done in less than five.

But that's totally ok, i would rather wait 6 or 7 months for one great update
than 3 mediocre ones in the same time.
The guy is totally delusional lol lets not forget we expected ch 8 in early june and it came in late september.

Reactions: Rasturac

WardenPlaysz

Nov 4, 2020
Cry Message because I got to end of update:

Why CH8 have to end?? idk how long we have to wait for the next one, but it's too long. IM INVESTED DAMMIT! pls let me go all the way with one of them next chapter. (not inc kylee, she doesnt count anymore.) this guy needs to hire help. pump out those updates. icl, im addicted.

gentlemanclub

Jul 25, 2020
The dev is working full-time on the game now and I don't think he will take a year for episode 9. He has also paused billing several times this year. Update 9 might come out in 3 months I guess.
that would be an ideal scenario because I really like Xenorav's animations.

I kind want to see bit more to the story. Currently, I feel like Amelie sees MC as a horn dog instead of someone that she's down to fuck with because she has pushed MC away many times but at the same time still do lewd things with her. I don't quite understand the picture Xeno is trying to paint here.

We also didn't get very far with MC getting a job. He got a job that allows him to buy stuff for Amelie (and so far only Amelie besides promising Stephanie that he will take her to state fair.) But this doesn't seem like a job that allows him to take on the role as a man and make money to support Amelie financially in future. Perhaps Xeno can expand a bit more on that? Maybe including scenes that shows MC is doing a good job and that there's room to promote or something like that?

In episode 8, you kind of feel bad for Davie. It's like he's trying to make amend and then only to be push aside by Amelie and MC is basically NTRing him (I guess regardless, MC is going to fuck Amelie lol). I wish Xeno kept Davie unlikable by making him act like the way he was so MC wouldn't feel bad about sleeping with Amelie.

Last edited:
Reactions: fzlkset01

Dinesh100

Apr 21, 2020
My view is this is (v0.8) the most enjoyable version ever in this game and I have a request, it is please add aunt fuck seen also in v0.8 full version.

Jul 16, 2018
Person_With_Pencil
Interesting idea! If you do a remake, please make Stephanie LESS whiny and more sweet. Everyone seems to hate her, I think because of the whining. The whole 'forcing herself on the MC' is a bit much. If the character was a bit more playful, it would probably change people's mind about Stephanie.
Also, maybe you can fix the many errors where someone says 'we are brothers' or 'we are sisters', even though the two people in the scene are a boy and a girl.
Finally, Davie in many scenes is referred to as 'the Father Davie', like he is some sort of religious guy. That is also a bit weird.

Last edited:
Oct 2, 2023
Person_With_Pencil
Interesting idea! If you do a remake, please make Stephanie LESS whiny and more sweet. Everyone seems to hate her, I think because of the whining. The whole 'forcing herself on the MC' is a bit much. If the character was a bit more playful, it would probably change people's mind about Stephanie.
Also, maybe you can fix the many errors where someone says 'we are brothers' or 'we are sisters', even though the two people in the scene are a boy and a girl.
Finally, Davie in many scenes is referred to as 'Father Davie', like he is some sort of religious guy. That is also a bit weird.
I'll definitely clean things up as I see them, though I'm sure I'll be adding my own mistakes as I re-write somethings hehe

And yeah Stephanie was a character I instantly felt dissatisfied with, both her lines and also the way the MC interacted with her, I felt like she SHOULD be kind of clingy and a little bit.. duplicitous (a bit two faced and deceptive..) but if it was framed better and there were also elements of a sweet nature about her, it would just serve to create a more interesting and complex character.. almost like a half-tsundere.. but not quite, you know?

One example I can make is the interaction at the breakfast table where Stephanie sits down, that interaction I felt didn't need to just be her being immediately toxic towards the MC, she WANTS to be kind and loving towards him.. but Kaylee's overall existence and being left out twists her feelings towards bitterness, there is a sweet nature there wanting to come out.

dE_VoYd

Apr 3, 2018
Next month we'll get proper release and then 3-4 months , we'll get another test version.... Oof, the wait

4.30 star(s) 254 Votes