4.30 star(s) 255 Votes

jI11jaCksjAkk

Jun 26, 2023
i have the same problem, and its not only with f95. i dont know what happened
Heck, I often search f95 using their own search and sometimes I get the game page, but other times I only get mods and translations but not the damn game page itself in the search returns. Makes no sense whatsoever.

Toni891

Jul 13, 2018
Could anyone please explain to me who's the blood related part of that family, to the MC? :p This "the uncle Davie" first seemed so to me regarding his weirdly caring behaviour but then the even weirder resistance "but I'm your aunt mimimi" doesn't really make any sense at that point.

Anyway.. The whole "family plot" is so illogical. Aunti behaves like the blood related one but MC doesn't know her at all, she would be the sister to his runaway mother? To his dead dad? But they have to talk about it after what, ten years when he suddenly has the urge to bang her?

Naah... completely lost plot, makes no sense. I'm just waiting for the mad cow disease to be over and Stephanie getting the cucumber she needs. Let's hope it doesn't come out her throat from below. Am I the only one palming my face but can't resist? xD

Oct 2, 2023
Could anyone please explain to me who's the blood related part of that family, to the MC? :p This "the uncle Davie" first seemed so to me regarding his weirdly caring behaviour but then the even weirder resistance "but I'm your aunt mimimi" doesn't really make any sense at that point.

Anyway.. The whole "family plot" is so illogical. Aunti behaves like the blood related one but MC doesn't know her at all, she would be the sister to his runaway mother? To his dead dad? But they have to talk about it after what, ten years when he suddenly has the urge to bang her?

Naah... completely lost plot, makes no sense. I'm just waiting for the mad cow disease to be over and Stephanie getting the cucumber she needs. Let's hope it doesn't come out her throat from below. Am I the only one palming my face but can't resist? xD
Have a snortle here: https://f95zone.to/threads/heart-pr...apter-1-re-write-dialogue-improvement.177479/

I'm currently in the process of a Re-Write of the game that makes the family dynamic flow more coherently if you change the relationships to Dad / Mom / Sisters etc.

It also includes an overhaul of the dialogue in general that fleshes out their personalities somewhat and hopefully provides a more enjoyable experience!

Reactions: Toni891

deadh30775n

Mar 19, 2021
Does it surprise you that a non blood related aunt is showing resistance to her nephew's advances.
Didn't knew that only blood related aunts are supposed to refuse sexual advances.

• Haha
Reactions: Griev

Toni891

Jul 13, 2018
Does it surprise you that a non blood related aunt is showing resistance to her nephew's advances.
Didn't knew that only blood related aunts are supposed to refuse sexual advances.
The CONSTANTLY repetitive dialogue makes it quite an important part to point out for her but since she does all the other stuff with MC except letting him put it in for good appears totally weird.. I wondered if he'd go for the rear xD I wanted to make sure I get the whole issue she has LOL

gentlemanclub

Jul 25, 2020
The CONSTANTLY repetitive dialogue makes it quite an important part to point out for her but since she does all the other stuff with MC except letting him put it in for good appears totally weird.. I wondered if he'd go for the rear xD I wanted to make sure I get the whole issue she has LOL
you are most likely right. We will get anal first before vaginal.

SuPrRaNcH

Oct 30, 2023
How do I get the gallery mod to work ? Even following the instructions, the gallery tab doesn't even show up in the game ?

Hi guys,

I made a replay mod for this game:

Gallery Mod:
Update date
: 08.11.23
Game version : Heart problems CH8
PS : First time you play the gallery, input your name and the relations (click on the first thumbnail).

Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation :
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Feedbacks are welcome ! ;) Oh and if you think that I have missed some scenes, let me know.

Woodalicca

Jun 13, 2022
Correct me if i'm wrong, but didn't he say that he's working full-time on the game now ? Is that his full-power since this annoucement? 10% images? Man, we won't see 0.9 until May or June 2024.

• Sad
Reactions: Citlaly and Obranyi
4.30 star(s) 255 Votes