4.30 star(s) 255 Votes

Freesia11

May 1, 2020
Amelie's face looks more and more ugly after each update, he should stop messing up her face
I've seen this opinion before and I don't know what it's based on. Amelie's face looks exactly the same in chapter 8 as it did in chapter 1 to me.
Here is a comparison:
343.jpg

The only difference is that the dev uses colder/blue colors now whereas in the earlier chapters he used yellow/warmer colors and made things a lot brighter.

This game has serious issues, like the dev refusing to fix all the clipping in his scenes, the story going nowhere, it becoming a kinetic novel, slower development times etc. You guys should focus on those more.

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
I've seen this opinion before and I don't know what it's based on. Amelie's face looks exactly the same in chapter 8 as it did in chapter 1 to me.
Here is a comparison:
View attachment 3105208

The only difference is that the dev uses colder/blue colors now whereas in the earlier chapters he used yellow/warmer colors and made things a lot brighter.

This game has serious issues, like the dev refusing to fix all the clipping in his scenes, the story going nowhere, it becoming a kinetic novel, slower development times etc. You guys should focus on those more.
Fully agree about the colours and tones of warm to cold. Character has not been radically changed otherwise imo.

I don't really have an issue with kinetic novel format H.P. seems to be sliding into...especially since we are sliding into these foxy ladies more and more lately. :love: Even in early days, this game never seemed heavy on critical branching choices even though there were certainly more menu selections back then.

I sincerely appreciate not having to do half dozen or more playthroughs to unlock everything in a game like this. So tedious unless a game is specifically designed for fun replayability. Most just turn out to be grind. We had to sit through a painfully long wait to finally get to the good lewds with main girls in this game. Now it is time for our reward.

I do also wish dev would spend a little time with clipping issues. I thought they might have been fixed in final version, but I have not gone back to confirm. Only one playthrough for me so far. I know it would be difficult to go back and fix all of the clipping in animations, but it would not take much to at least touch up the renders in the last few episodes where I notice an abundance of clipping.

• Red Heart
Reactions: pedrohefe

JackMiejov

May 20, 2021
I absolutely hate Lauren. I'm not interested at all in a character who's a typical horny cougar just for the sake of it. I dislike how the MC goes along with it, too (mandatory sex scenes).
The seemed mandatory to me, too, but I've seen posts where players have said you can avoid the sex scenes with Lauren by making the "correct" choices.

She feels shoehorned in just to meet a smut quota.
Yeah, both Lauren and Mia seem to exist just to provide "disposable" lewd scenes to satisfy players' sexual appetites early in this slow-burn game.

Last edited:
Reactions: boobmanlord

boobmanlord

Aug 13, 2017
The seemed mandatory to me, too, but I've seen posts where players have said you can avoid the sex scenes with Lauren by making the "correct" choices.
I want to say that they can't be avoided. Downloaded the walkthrough mod, rejected Lauren at every chance I got, and she still wants that D. I could try cheating her stats to be zero to really make sure... I just dislike this side shit. I'm only interested in Amelie and having Lauren come in just to fuck with little to no build-up sucks major balls. I still enjoy the game enough to power through. Plan to play some more when I have time!

zoku

Aug 24, 2017
Here is a comparison:
View attachment 3105208

It seems to me that her eyes are slightly smaller, and she becomes a mess when she wears makeup, Xeno is not good makeup artist, I can't blame him, even girls today make a mess of themselves.

• Haha
Reactions: JackMiejov

boobmanlord

Aug 13, 2017
Adding to the criticism (including my rant about Lauren), I know not every dev speaks perfect English and games shouldn't require one to be fluent but it sure helps to at least proofread or have a beta reader. Just finished chapter 4 and it felt very... lazy. Standouts were "though" written as "tho" or having "omg" instead of the full "oh my God". I'm ESL myself so I understand when some words are misspelled but acronyms shouldn't be dialogue unless it's part of the character's personality.

Still, I'm having a genuine blast. I want to protect Amelie at all costs, she's far too precious. I'm eager to play some more but I'm also dreading reaching the end and having to wait for the next update. I'm also worried reading that the story goes nowhere..? Guess I'll find out.

edit: gave in and said "screw sleep, I'll play chapter 5". One choice is to sit next to Amelie on her bed or follow Kylee to the living room. Regardless what you pick Kylee will mention you're late to follow her. I feel whatever I pick either skips a scene or doesn't matter. Rather disappointed if that's the case.

Last edited:
Reactions: athreusclouds

jI11jaCksjAkk

Jun 26, 2023
"though" written as "tho" or having "omg" instead of the full "oh my God"
That's how most young people have been talking/texting for a good decade, now, so complaining about that makes you sound (even to this old guy) like you are well past retirement age. :LOL: I get irritated when (supposedly) professional journalists are sloppy, but I'm not expecting The Queen's English in sex games.

Sawyer0

Aug 30, 2022
Here is a comparison:
View attachment 3105208

She used to have a face like a model, but now she has a flushed and shy face, some may like the new style, but I prefer the old one

4.30 star(s) 255 Votes