4.30 star(s) 259 Votes

redsus123

Aug 24, 2021
Merry Christmas! - Feliz navidad!
À l'instant

I hope you had holidays full of laughter and love! I genuinely want to thank you from the bottom of my heart for all your support. Seriously, it means a ton to me. Many thanks!

Espero que hayan tenido unas fiestas llenas de risas y amor! Quiero agradecerte de corazón por todo su apoyo. En serio, significa un montón para mí, muchas gracias!

wallpapers to large to be share directly
man that wallpaper set is disappointing ngl

but really looking forward to next update - it will take around 4 months, right?

Qalx

Sep 29, 2022
It's all right, don't worry. I didn't mean to offend you, if anything. We don't claim to your Stefanie, don't worry.
I haven't posted anything about Stephanie! not only are you totally out of date on this subject (and probably confusing me), but you're also a big dick…

d0n1br@

Jan 30, 2023
I haven't posted anything about Stephanie! not only are you totally out of date on this subject (and probably confusing me), but you're also a big dick…
You're right about one thing, my dick is big. Not as huge as in some games, where it can be used instead of a saber, but enough for key tasks. All your other words are not only far from the truth, but also far from the veracity.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: boobmanlord
4.30 star(s) 259 Votes