4.30 star(s) 260 Votes

rei_x

Dec 26, 2023
Wait, am I missing something here?

I recall stumbling upon post #9154 on page 458, clearly stating that version 0.9 has been released. Earlier today, I diligently checked the first page, confirming the 'changelog update,' yet to my surprise, the download links still point to version 0.8.

Attached is a screenshot of the aforementioned post for reference:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Could someone kindly clarify the discrepancy for me? I seem to have lost track amidst this confusion.

RK - Milf

Apr 30, 2023

I recall stumbling upon post #9154 on page 458, clearly stating that version 0.9 has been released. Earlier today, I diligently checked the first page, confirming the 'changelog update,' yet to my surprise, the download links still point to version 0.8.

Could someone kindly clarify the discrepancy for me? I seem to have lost track amidst this confusion.
nah is not true. The release haven't been announced yet

Reactions: rei_x

FixGames

Feb 23, 2024

;)I'm an idiot waiting for an update, I was just kidding:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Boobgobbler

Aug 8, 2019
once the game is done (whenever), would be nice to have various paths like with... The Visit, where one can single out the characters for more plot >____> possibly even bring back that tag that was deleted in version2 with elder daughter (in the mode of DoD / MP).
I believe there's is still so much potential in this creation. Xenorav has truly created a masterpiece.

passwordgatherer

May 29, 2022
Xenorav said he's going full time, but there are fewer updates than ever.
He said it will be out by end of february, but in 1-2 days (if we are lucky) we will get the "sorry guys i had diarrhea" post.

This game is simple, you wait for this kid to shit out a chapter or you shut up. There is nothing you can do about it.
Sadly he has the best model in any 18+ game with Amelie so we are all depending on him to give us good content.

It is what it is, we have to take what he gives us, just don't pay for any of it and pirate everything because the amount of work he puts into this is so miniscule - he could've finished the entire game in 1 month if he wanted to.

I also love how he says "Code = XX%" as if he is coding any of this dogshit and it's not just a power point with an occasional dialogue option that doesn't change anything about the game.

Watching you guys not get that is very amusing. Shoutout to the people that copy paste his patreon posts from time to time.

Fascorslolen

Sep 2, 2023
So I rechecked Xenorav's message and I think I'm not wrong but that almost all of us have been misunderstanding with the message in which he said that it would be released towards the end of February but he didn't mention the game but rather the release date

• Thinking Face
Reactions: kadgilek

Woodalicca

Jun 13, 2022
Xenorav said he's going full time, but there are fewer updates than ever.
He said it will be out by end of february, but in 1-2 days (if we are lucky) we will get the "sorry guys i had diarrhea" post.

This game is simple, you wait for this kid to shit out a chapter or you shut up. There is nothing you can do about it.
Sadly he has the best model in any 18+ game with Amelie so we are all depending on him to give us good content.

It is what it is, we have to take what he gives us, just don't pay for any of it and pirate everything because the amount of work he puts into this is so miniscule - he could've finished the entire game in 1 month if he wanted to.

I also love how he says "Code = XX%" as if he is coding any of this dogshit and it's not just a power point with an occasional dialogue option that doesn't change anything about the game.

Watching you guys not get that is very amusing. Shoutout to the people that copy paste his patreon posts from time to time.
I said this many times too. The " going full-time thing " was just a marketing move and a wet firecracker in the end. Absolutely nothing changed, speed-wise. We should keep our expectations low. We'll be extremely lucky if we get two updates per year. I really thought he would become a big shot and killing it. What a letdown.

4.30 star(s) 260 Votes