4.30 star(s) 238 Votes

fin_369

Dec 26, 2023
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Hey man, it seems like you've lost sight of who you really are in the midst of your persona. It's a common occurrence, but it's totally fixable. All you need to do is take a moment to really consider your words before you speak or write. I get that you have reservations about AI photo generators, yet here you are, posting on a pirate site. Before you hit that "post" button, take a beat and really think about how you want to present yourself. Or consider why you're even on this site if you're against it. The key is to refrain from writing anything if you're unsure about your thoughts, but are convinced that you know what you're doing. It's all about being intentional and making sure you're putting your best foot forward, ya know? :WeSmart:

Oh... Also, if you didn't know, Adobe has recently added a new generative AI tool to Photoshop, so you may be a bit outdated with the information you have too. This also implies that you might be stating something without any prior research, which is rather unfortunate. :FacePalm:

pedrohefe

Dec 28, 2022
Hey man, it seems like you've lost sight of who you really are in the midst of your persona. It's a common occurrence, but it's totally fixable. All you need to do is take a moment to really consider your words before you speak or write. I get that you have reservations about AI photo generators, yet here you are, posting on a pirate site. Before you hit that "post" button, take a beat and really think about how you want to present yourself. Or consider why you're even on this site if you're against it. The key is to refrain from writing anything if you're unsure about your thoughts, but are convinced that you know what you're doing. It's all about being intentional and making sure you're putting your best foot forward, ya know? :WeSmart:

Oh... Also, if you didn't know, Adobe has recently added a new generative AI tool to Photoshop, so you may be a bit outdated with the information you have too. This also implies that you might be stating something without any prior research, which is rather unfortunate. :FacePalm:
Thank you for sparing my time claryfing the obvious to one of the most hypocritical things Ive seen in ages.

mytaca

Feb 11, 2019

thats not even the point i made dude

fin_369

Dec 26, 2023
thats not even the point i made dude

Your perplexity is glaring. I implore a meticulous review of your correspondence before dissemination. It's evident that your data is antiquated, as illuminated by your succinct yet misinformed proclamation:

basically: photoshop is a tool AI "Art" is theft
This shall be my conclusive missive on the subject. I urge both you and those prone to impulsive action to prioritize current knowledge, meticulously vet your communications, and ensure their alignment with your intended discourse.

Thank you for taking the time to peruse this comprehensive missive. Until our paths cross again, may your endeavors yield abundance and your intellect continue to flourish. :illuminati:

Nov 21, 2023
AI art does not matter - using AI art to create samey looking copy paste scenes and models with weird glitches instead of the originals, that's a problem.
It takes a lot of effort to get the AI to be specific with details and most users don't do it. That's why all the women have similar faces

Openai Sora is looking pretty good to me. AI is exponential. AI animation was ass a year ago, now it's looking like this.

Cryptist

Aug 20, 2020
Your perplexity is glaring. I implore a meticulous review of your correspondence before dissemination. It's evident that your data is antiquated, as illuminated by your succinct yet misinformed proclamation:

This shall be my conclusive missive on the subject. I urge both you and those prone to impulsive action to prioritize current knowledge, meticulously vet your communications, and ensure their alignment with your intended discourse.

Thank you for taking the time to peruse this comprehensive missive. Until our paths cross again, may your endeavors yield abundance and your intellect continue to flourish. :illuminati:
Sic semper profundus.

P4124v4n

Jun 7, 2017
no its not
let me explain why:

Photoshop, since it was created, had the objective and function of improving and allowing better versatility and control for photographers and image editors. From the beginning, it had the objective of making life easier for those who already worked in the field.
But how? Photoshop used the raw material of the person who took the photograph, and the person used the program's properties to improve the photograph. Therefore, whatever comes out of the photoshop canvas, comes in as art and comes out as art.

On the other hand, we have images generated by AI, which use as a basis information stolen from art created by legitimate artists, the AI uses a prompt and searches the internet for all the pixel information in the art that leads to answering that prompt question. Therefore, every time you feed an AI you are stealing art, you are not creating the art itself or using a tool to improve something, it is simply criminal and unethical, and will be controlled by law in the future.

basically:
photoshop is a tool
AI "Art" is theft

not to mention that in the case I mentioned previously, even if he hadn't even used AI, and used photoshop to alter an existing frame of Xen's work, it would still be wrong, unethical and possibly subject to prosecution!
First, it looks like you don't know how AI that creates images works.
Second, let's say you're an artist, do you think it's wrong to learn from or use other artists' work to improve your own art? Is that stealing? No, it is not. So why would it be different for computers.
No one will stop using AI because some people don't like it, why? Because it's useful and boosts productivity. Now throw away your tech and live in the woods.

Deleted member 6168082

Jun 5, 2023
you think it's wrong to learn from or use other artists' work to improve your own art? Is that stealing? No, it is not.
No, not stealing but I would call that being lazy. If you have to rely on someone else's work to help you out, that wouldn't make your art/work unique, since it has traces of someone else's DNA (their work....)

Many years without the use/help of AI, why start now? cause people be lazy as fuck. Whatever makes the end goal easier, people will mostly choose that. My opinions and thoughts. If I am wrong, I'll be wrong, to you and others like you.

Not everyone will agree, but they can all agree with that statement (the only thing everyone can agree with?)

Rintal

May 6, 2017
No, not stealing but I would call that being lazy. If you have to rely on someone else's work to help you out, that wouldn't make your art/work unique, since it has traces of someone else's DNA (their work....)

Many years without the use/help of AI, why start now? cause people be lazy as fuck. Whatever makes the end goal easier, people will mostly choose that. My opinions and thoughts. If I am wrong, I'll be wrong, to you and others like you.

Not everyone will agree, but they can all agree with that statement (the only thing everyone can agree with?)
If there are technologies that will allow you to work faster/better/more efficiently, without losing quality, you would have to be a complete idiot not to use them. It's not about laziness. It's a matter of tool evolution.

Fascorslolen

Sep 2, 2023
As of 02/06/2024

• Code = 20%
  • Writing = 80%
  • Images = 85% (350 images)
  • Animations = 5
It's hard to say. It's very plausible with him doing this full time now but it's dependent how fast his computer is able to render everything. The numbers and percentages are just estimates, but the total image count should be around 412 based off the numbers given. He'd have to render around 62 images and however many animates that are left.
In fact, a month ago he himself said that the update could be released towards the end of February, for this reason I asked you if he keeps the words he says

bigway

Feb 23, 2024
View attachment 887555

Overview:
In Heart problems you control Iker, who lives with his uncle and his family (your aunt and their daughters).
His mother left him with them at age 12 with no apparent explanation and since then he has not heard from her.​

Thread Updated: 2024-2-23
Release Date: 2023-10-17
Developer: Xenorav
Censored: No
Version: 0.9 Final
Language: English
Fan Art Thread: Link
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:
v0.9 Final 2024-2-23

Changelog
:

About Incest:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN
Mac: - - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN
Android: - - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN

Compressed
Win/Linux
: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD
Mac: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD

Extras: Walkthrough -
Gallery Mod* - Cheat Mod* - WT/Gallery Mod* - SIGS1 - SIGS2 - SIGS3 - SIGS4 - Chapter 1 Re-write*

SonsOLiberty thanks for the links
* This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 1954463 View attachment 1954464 View attachment 1954476 View attachment 1954501 View attachment 1954477 View attachment 1954478 View attachment 1954480 View attachment 1954482 View attachment 1954483
View attachment 887539 View attachment 1120251 View attachment 1120252 View attachment 1120254 View attachment 1120260 View attachment 1120261 View attachment 1120267 View attachment 1120270 View attachment 1120277

v0.9 Final 2024-2-23
Developer will release the release shortly

pedrohefe

Dec 28, 2022
Well its 85% already, I believe he's almost done. He always says he doesnt like to upload reports when little work has done. Lets wait more for more content, I guess its worth more.

I confess im really excited about the update, aftee playing ch.8 10000000x Im finally striving for more lol

4.30 star(s) 238 Votes