4.30 star(s) 238 Votes

MrMax

Sep 30, 2017
I swear the second biggest letdown in this game, other than drawing out the Amelie content so much, is ditching the option to be dominant with Stephanie.
Just imagine that under-the-cover blowjob scene but, instead of the MC being a terrified pussy, you get the option to push her down balls-deep and fill her throat.
What a missed opportunity

bobtheguy364

Nov 24, 2023
I swear the second biggest letdown in this game, other than drawing out the Amelie content so much, is ditching the option to be dominant with Stephanie.
Just imagine that under-the-cover blowjob scene but, instead of the MC being a terrified pussy, you get the option to push her down balls-deep and fill her throat.
i agree the amilie stuff so over rated, personaly only care for the other 3 girls kylee mia and steph

jI11jaCksjAkk

Jun 26, 2023
Yeah, cause it'd be just plain silly to be flustered and unsure what to do in that situation - much sexier to force a young girl into an unpleasant rape-y experience. :oops:

dongz69420

Sep 6, 2019
the landord and older cousin are A++++ all timers.

the little roomie in the lving room is A+

game needs more hotter secondary girls.

WankerDxD

Nov 11, 2022
I find her so boring, in fact i fast forwarded almost every scene with her and she is presented as the ultimate price or something.
The relationship story is boring, it's MC problem not Amelie, But i like her personality and her body, Far better than the famous Sophie from AWAM (that i hate).

Personally i skip the little girl scenes only.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: michal252005
4.30 star(s) 238 Votes