4.30 star(s) 240 Votes

ProPlay

Apr 22, 2019
I believe he stated that there will be only two updates left until the game is complete. Amilia's derriere is too nice to not have an anal scene so unless he wants to give us both sex and anal on the last update, we'll probably have something in this one. It's wishful thinking. The final update is probably going to be big, but I hope he doesn't make us wait for that development time for it.
nahhh... you thought that you will get all the scene when reach v1.0, you have to wait for part 2 of the game when its start with 0.1 hahhahahahh XD

• Sad
Reactions: RevanchistKotor

pedrohefe

Dec 28, 2022
I believe he stated that there will be only two updates left until the game is complete. Amilia's derriere is too nice to not have an anal scene so unless he wants to give us both sex and anal on the last update, we'll probably have something in this one. It's wishful thinking. The final update is probably going to be big, but I hope he doesn't make us wait for that development time for it.
Hmmm, Im sure I remember him saying the VN was going to have around 16 chapters...

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
a true incest mod is needed.
what the My dad, My mom -_-'''''
It isn't because she isn't your Mom...

Incest can be fully enabled by simply specifying relations as nephew (i.e. you/MC)-aunt-uncle-cousins when asked in the beginning of the game. No patch is needed. Dialogues will not make sense if you specify son-mom-dad-sisters.

Jun 5, 2017
Hmmm, Im sure I remember him saying the VN was going to have around 16 chapters...
Maybe you're right. I could have sworn he said he was changing it to two during the 0.8 development due to workload, but I could be getting it confused with a different game dev. Hope you're right, 16 would be dope.

Reactions: pedrohefe

Victor DaDa

Aug 24, 2023
Will left playing this if no amilie in nxt update...
Don't know what Dev is thinking.. Knowing amilie is the main character..
How can you ignore her

Reactions: mahin007

Games&Games

May 7, 2023
Does anyone know if DEV has any social networks other than Patreon, such as discord or someone here in f95zone?

Monstalova

Jan 14, 2024
As said it won't make any sense...you need to rewrite the whole game to suit it.
That's not exactly true. Yes its supposed to be Aunt and cousins. You can make them Mom and sisters. There will be some dialogue that doesn't suit. Saying cousins and Aunt instead. Overall its about 90% of dialogue that will come out as Mom and sisters. Definitely wouldn't need a full rewrite. Just some small adjustments. All depends if you read a few times their your aunt and cousins, if it breaks your immersion. Ironically the character that it most effects is the dad. Instead of it being Uncle Davie, it will say Daddy Davie all the time lol.

Last edited:

redsus123

Aug 24, 2021
Dev said new update should be out by the end of februrary but I sure as hell do not have faith in a february release. :D
boy that would be fuckin sick

small rant - I hate how some of the hottest animated sloppy tongue kisses are given to stephanie - idm her getting kisses, even Amelia has a lot of animated kissing but Kylee has zero animated kissing man - hopefully this improves coming update but man this game is the only one with sloppy tongue animations and I wish more games had that

TLDR more tongue kissing kylee animations please Xenorav

4.30 star(s) 240 Votes