4.30 star(s) 240 Votes

gentlemanclub

Jul 25, 2020
Taking the current stage of the game, penetration may be possible as the last act of this upcoming update. However, the author knows that after the first sex scene between the protagonists, the public soon starts to lose interest in the game. After the first discovery, what remains for the author is just to create new positions in new environments and in new circumstances. Example, the game Lily of the Valley, the author created many sex scenes with the MC. Today the game can no longer be expanded. The goose that laid the golden eggs stopped producing eggs.

Heart Trouble is similar to True Bond. The narrative is slow, spicy, dangerous, it leads the audience to maximum desire, but any real sex scene is avoided. This is all a marketing ploy to capture the public. It's part of it.

See similarities between games.

1 ) Amelie sends raunchy photos to his nephew. Breast photos

2) Jessica sends racy photos to her adopted son while her husband is sleeping next to her.
Breast photos.
great breakdown. I was hoping Xeno doesn't end up dragging out his game but rather make it good and give his support all the good scenes. Then make season 2 or spin off games to feature other characters' story from a different point of view. Just wish there is a way to convey it to besides posting on his patreon page where he may or may not read/agree.

girlfairdev

Mar 15, 2020
Taking the current stage of the game, penetration may be possible as the last act of this upcoming update. However, the author knows that after the first sex scene between the protagonists, the public soon starts to lose interest in the game.
That's true but I don't necessarily think that's a bad thing. It's what I wish more dev's would realize and take to heart in their writing style. The public loses interest for a well known reason. That part of the story has reached it's climax. One or two quality sexual scenes with each of LI's and it's time to wrap this baby up! Find a good way to tie up the end and write an epic conclusion. Game over, everyone got a piece, COMPLETED tag instead of ABANDONED tag, met the #1 rule of show biz always leave them wanting more, win, win, win win. Instead of dragging one game out ad nauseum, start a new one with fresh new characters and build to their big sex scene, then wrap that one up. Lather, rinse, repeat. As a consumer I think I'd be much more satisfied with shorter, sweeter stories with a reasonable conclusion than with these chapter eternal monstrosities you see so much.

Karl Franz 77

Dec 21, 2017
View attachment 1953671
Heart Problems [v0.8 Fina] Walkthrough & Cheats Mod
This mod adds cheats to increase points, MC name changer, I've added a Walkthrough, until Ripson comes back.​

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download: - (Cheats), - (WT & Cheats) - - ANDROID By cebs

If you like my work, please consider supporting me on my or , check my .
The file is infected.

kazama09

Jul 18, 2020
Taking the current stage of the game, penetration may be possible as the last act of this upcoming update. However, the author knows that after the first sex scene between the protagonists, the public soon starts to lose interest in the game. After the first discovery, what remains for the author is just to create new positions in new environments and in new circumstances. Example, the game Lily of the Valley, the author created many sex scenes with the MC. Today the game can no longer be expanded. The goose that laid the golden eggs stopped producing eggs.

Heart Problems is similar to True Bond. The narrative is slow, spicy, dangerous, it leads the audience to maximum desire, but any real sex scene is avoided. This is all a marketing ploy to capture the public. It's part of it.

See similarities between games.

1 ) Amelie sends raunchy photos to his nephew. Breast photos

2) Jessica sends racy photos to her adopted son while her husband is sleeping next to her.
Breast photos.
and without lid?

Jakers15@

Jan 3, 2023
That's true but I don't necessarily think that's a bad thing. It's what I wish more dev's would realize and take to heart in their writing style. The public loses interest for a well known reason. That part of the story has reached it's climax. One or two quality sexual scenes with each of LI's and it's time to wrap this baby up! Find a good way to tie up the end and write an epic conclusion. Game over, everyone got a piece, COMPLETED tag instead of ABANDONED tag, met the #1 rule of show biz always leave them wanting more, win, win, win win. Instead of dragging one game out ad nauseum, start a new one with fresh new characters and build to their big sex scene, then wrap that one up. Lather, rinse, repeat. As a consumer I think I'd be much more satisfied with shorter, sweeter stories with a reasonable conclusion than with these chapter eternal monstrosities you see so much.

That is true. The author really needs to create a reasonable and proportionate narrative. Knowing the right moment to create a great sex scene, then ending the game in an epic way. This is Cloudlet's mistake in True Bond. The narrative is good, but the game is very slow. In that respect Heartproblems is much better. Your analysis was great.

Reactions: pedrohefe

Jakers15@

Jan 3, 2023
Will this new update not have Amelie? Please someone tell me this is a lie. The other girls are beautiful, but the relationship with Amélia is the most insane thing about this game. At least one scene. A blowjob, a blowjob....please.

ProPlay

Apr 22, 2019
Will this new update not have Amelie? Please someone tell me this is a lie. The other girls are beautiful, but the relationship with Amélia is the most insane thing about this game. At least one scene. A blowjob, a blowjob....please.
''look what you did to ma boy ''
he start begging for only blowjob from Amelie ... soon he will lose his mind LOL

Jun 5, 2017
I believe he stated that there will be only two updates left until the game is complete. Amilia's derriere is too nice to not have an anal scene so unless he wants to give us both sex and anal on the last update, we'll probably have something in this one. It's wishful thinking. The final update is probably going to be big, but I hope he doesn't make us wait for that development time for it.

4.30 star(s) 240 Votes