4.40 star(s) 237 Votes

pedrohefe

Dec 28, 2022
i think we will get only drama with amelie next update, no sexual with her

only stephanie and little bit kylee
I think we had moved on to that... but it makes sense to think this way. In 0.7 we had our first boobjob with her and then 0.8 we had a handful of them. So I expect to be this way with bjs. But the drama will continue for sure, but for stepping further and for all the family drama going on itself. Amelie is much more open with MC now, I dont really think that will change at this point...

Victor DaDa

Aug 24, 2023
Don't know if he is working on update or not...
May be another post after a month with excuses..
And every thing goes in vain..

Patience Mother

KROM95

May 14, 2019
ch9_264.png ch9_265.png
#Report
Hey guys, the chapter is going great!
Sorry if the post seems a bit dry but I can't think of much else to say haha. Just wanted to let you know this chapter is going to be so good
  • Code = 20%
  • Writing = 80%
  • Images = 85% (350 images)
  • Animations = 5
Hey chicos, el capitulo esta llendo genial!
Perdon si el post se ve un poco seco pero no se me ocurre que mas decir jaja. Solo queria hacerles saber que este capitulo va a ser muy bueno

• Codigo = 20%
  • Guion = 100%
  • Imagenes = 85% (350 imagenes)
  • Animaciones = 5

Sony676

Mar 14, 2021
Wow, this is almost feels like a regular progress report but I still don't trust it. :D

Reactions: fz

deadh30775n

Mar 19, 2021
Looking like no more amilie in this chp..

Hope so i will be wrong...
It will be a max 400 renders update and dev said it will be mostly a blue balling one and more focus will be given to side characters (Mia,Lauren) who have been sidelined for a long time. So yeah considering all the above I doubt amelie will be focused in this update (atleast lewd amelie).

Masal15

May 17, 2023
View attachment 3330209 View attachment 3330210
#Report
Hey guys, the chapter is going great!
Sorry if the post seems a bit dry but I can't think of much else to say haha. Just wanted to let you know this chapter is going to be so good
  • Code = 20%
  • Writing = 80%
  • Images = 85% (350 images)
  • Animations = 5
Hey chicos, el capitulo esta llendo genial!
Perdon si el post se ve un poco seco pero no se me ocurre que mas decir jaja. Solo queria hacerles saber que este capitulo va a ser muy bueno

• Codigo = 20%
  • Guion = 100%
  • Imagenes = 85% (350 imagenes)
  • Animaciones = 5
Oh Oh, bad news for little Stephanie :unsure:

• Sad
Reactions: Lavinotinto

cbomb

May 29, 2018
good but we want sex with amelie
I know this may not be a popular opinion, but I don't want to see sex with Amiele just yet. Lol. I guess I'm a glutton for punishment and want to be teased more. That being said, there better at least be another blow job scene with her. Lol. I'm sure the update will be great. Maybe not as epic as 8 but still awesome.

Acsuka

Mar 25, 2023
I know this may not be a popular opinion, but I don't want to see sex with Amiele just yet. Lol. I guess I'm a glutton for punishment and want to be teased more. That being said, there better at least be another blow job scene with her. Lol. I'm sure the update will be great. Maybe not as epic as 8 but still awesome.
It's really not a popular opinion... But that's just your point of view... I think everyone else is of the opinion that after sucking he doesn't want more sucking... He wants something more and that's understandable... It's not a quiet home where old people play chess, everyone here wants action... And Amelie has reached the point of getting into real action...

cbomb

May 29, 2018
It's really not a popular opinion... But that's just your point of view... I think everyone else is of the opinion that after sucking he doesn't want more sucking... He wants something more and that's understandable... It's not a quiet home where old people play chess, everyone here wants action... And Amelie has reached the point of getting into real action...
I definetly get that. I certainly wouldnt complain if it happens! Lets just hope for a febuary release!

• Haha
Reactions: fz

kdy18

Mar 9, 2018
Do you love punishment? ) Please: Amelie catches MC with Stephanie and... - game over. ))

4.40 star(s) 237 Votes