4.40 star(s) 237 Votes
Jun 4, 2023
People will always complain and joke about slow devs, it's their right, and since this is a pirate forum so they complain, joke and don't pay, the fact that you're complain about it here is even more bizarre and illogical.
So others are allowed to complain and whine like lil girls about a perfectly acceptable rate of development for quality content while when the ones that enjoy the game defend the developer it's "bizarre and illogical". And forgive me if I'm wrong, but I think your sense of a "joke" is ridiculing other's work. Don't wanna wait? Simply leave.

P.S. The developer is one of the nicest ones out there, there are instances when they pause the billing system when they aren't working enough.

wizardcock

Feb 19, 2021
So others are allowed to complain and whine like lil girls about a perfectly acceptable rate of development for quality content while when the ones that enjoy the game defend the developer it's "bizarre and illogical". And forgive me if I'm wrong, but I think your sense of a "joke" is ridiculing other's work. Don't wanna wait? Simply leave.

P.S. The developer is one of the nicest ones out there, there are instances when they pause the billing system when they aren't working enough.
No, he can whine too, it just looks weirder, kinda like going into a cage of tigers and starting to preach vegetarianism in there.
I like this developer too, he stops payments, that's a good thing. Yeah and the last update was very fappable. Hopefully soon to prepare the ground for FFMs and sex with Stephanie at least.

vincent2626

Dec 10, 2018
What are you on about!!!??

This dev rolls out updates on a semi regular pace. So what if it's a few months apart? Go play some other games.

If you think rendering 300 images over a few months is milking it + writing code dialogue etc. etc..... Well write your own game and come back to me and tell my how easy it is to "milk" users.

Are you a paying patreon user?
If you are, just stop complaining and stop your support.
If you are not, what are you complaining about? You are playing a pirated game.

If the dev is reading this. Please ignore complainers like him. You are writing an awesome game that I personally enjoy quite a lot.
So much this.

Also who's the girl in your profile picture? I feel like I've seen it from a game somewhere, Big Brother maybe?

Reactions: Alfius

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
So much this.

Also who's the girl in your profile picture? I feel like I've seen it from a game somewhere, Big Brother maybe?
Yes, Lisa from Big Brother, but a Fan version of her. So not from original game.

That game was the bomb! One of the few abandoned games I would still recommend as the Dev did a proper final version for the game to close all outstanding relationships.

Sure, we wanted more, but the game stopped at a very satisfying place as far as abandoned games go.

Reactions: vincent2626

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
No I will call you wet blanket.
You clearly don't like the dev or the game, why do you still post here?

The game has had regular updates since it was uploaded the first time, with what seems like regular communications from the dev.

Somehow you still find it possible to shit on the dev... Just go play another game.

The game has been around since 2020 and is still going strong. If you have not picked up on the release pace of this game.... sigh, then I don't know. Repeatedly stomp your head against a rock I guess, not learning anything.

deadh30775n

Mar 19, 2021
You clearly don't like the dev or the game, why do you still post here?
Do you have to like a dev to post in his game thread? I am into his game, not into his dick.
And If I didn't like this game I wouldn't be here commenting every now and then, would I? I mean why bother to visit a thread if you don't even like the game.
The game has had regular updates since it was uploaded the first time, with what seems like regular communications from the dev.
I don't know if you are high or if you even follow this game. The game never had regular updates and regular communications for a long while. Don't know how it was during the first few updates after the initial release. But somehow I don't think it'll be any different like it's right now.
Somehow you still find it possible to shit on the dev... Just go play another game.
I mean is it shitting on the dev if it's the truth? If yes, then yeah I'm shitting on the dev.
The game has been around since 2020 and is still going strong. If you have not picked up on the release pace of this game.... sigh, then I don't know. Repeatedly stomp your head against a rock I guess, not learning anything.
Yeah I do agree it's started going strong after 0.6.
Ohh I did picked up on the release pace of this game. Going by the trend in the last few updates, the next update will probably take more time than the previous one.
So I guess no stomping my head against a rock *whew*

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
The game never had regular updates and regular communications for a long while. Don't know how it was during the first few updates after the initial release. But somehow I don't think it'll be any different like it's right now.
That is exactly my point!

This is the pace that this dev develops at. I have played this game for a while and this is the pace I remember as well, every fucking few months.

That means.... This is his pace of development...shocker.

BTW If a dev rolls out updates every couple of months... It is called regular.

regularly
/ˈrɛɡjʊləli/

adverb
  1. 1.
    with a constant or pattern, especially with the same space between individual items.
    "regularly spaced buildings"

2. 2.
    at uniform intervals of time.
    "the reunion has taken place regularly every two years"
We are hijacking the thread, so this will be my last post on this.

Last edited:

deadh30775n

Mar 19, 2021
That is exactly my point!

This is the pace that this dev develops at. I have played this game for a while and this is the pace I remember as well, every fucking few months.

That means.... This is his pace of development...shocker.

BTW If a dev rolls out updates every couple of months... It is called regular.

We are hijacking the thread, so this will be my last post on this.
Every couple of months:ROFLMAO:. The last update came after 8-9 months after 0.7 which was in January 2023, and I'm pretty sure it doesn't used to take this much time for the past updates.

Grandma's house dev takes always 15 days to push an updates...that's regular given by your definition.
Xenorav doesn't push regular updates like that, where you don't even have the faintest idea on which month is he gonna update, even when the progress report shows 99%

fin_369

Dec 26, 2023
Mystic Hello, dear friend! Could you kindly spare a moment to peruse the latest messages in this thread? I urge you to take appropriate action against them, as they deviate significantly from discussions related to the game. Furthermore, the thread has become a breeding ground for negativity. Your intervention is greatly needed to restore a positive and game-centric atmosphere. Thank you for your prompt attention!

Mystic

Elleria - Developer
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 24, 2019
Mystic Hello, dear friend! Could you kindly spare a moment to peruse the latest messages in this thread? I urge you to take appropriate action against them, as they deviate significantly from discussions related to the game. Furthermore, the thread has become a breeding ground for negativity. Your intervention is greatly needed to restore a positive and game-centric atmosphere. Thank you for your prompt attention!
It still has to go through the appropriate method, aka report it for it to be acted upon. Though I'm certainly not glad to see there is yet one more shit to handle around here. I mean I'm overjoyed, pardon. :BootyTime:

4.40 star(s) 237 Votes