4.30 star(s) 240 Votes

KINGKUMAR

Dec 23, 2021
It doesn't matter how long/short
Just need to game update
Ya without amile update so disappointment

d0n1br@

Jan 30, 2023
So...if it will be released in February (MAYBE, because Milkrav said so), that's only 5 months from last update...not bad...for 1/2 traditional chapter (the world together with hamsters would seen a full chapter, if it were the same size as several previous ones, at the end of spring, or even in the first or even in the second half of summer). Feel the acceleration? And i don't. All the same milk factory in all its glory.

Reactions: Chal04 and Obranyi

elpibedeoro1

Oct 16, 2022

View attachment 3290504
View attachment 3290507 View attachment 3290505 View attachment 3290506

Hello guys, I took another break, sorry for not letting you know.

I actually came back a couple of days after Three Kings' Day, but there wasn't much progress to show until now.

The chapter is progressing well, and I think I can give you a reliable release date. I believe it'll be out by the end of February.

In the end, this chapter won't be as short as I initially planned; it'll have around 400/500 renders and about 10 animations, but nothing compared to the 1000 renders in the previous chapter.

Thanks for the continued support; I'll keep working hard to deliver a quality product!

• Code = 20%
  • Writing = 80%
  • Images = 80% (300 images)
  • Animations = 4
In february: "Hi guys, sorry for dissapearing 1 month again, I decided to extend the chapter, I didn't like it like this. I CANT give you a new release (so please keep paying, im lazy), but I will be in 2 months aprox" (copy&paste for next milking post)

deadh30775n

Mar 19, 2021
In february: "Hi guys, sorry for dissapearing 1 month again, I decided to extend the chapter, I didn't like it like this. I CANT give you a new release (so please keep paying, im lazy), but I will be in 2 months aprox" (copy&paste for next milking post)
I mean it's kinda true. He always disappears for months and all of a sudden he comes with a announcement saying how he is sorry for not communicating often and he is thinking of extending the update. After that he again disappears for months. And then excuses comes like hemorrhoids and shitty work life...blah blah blah and at last when the progress report shows 99% you know it's time for him to do more milking

Yuuki Ban

Sep 2, 2020

View attachment 3290504

I actually came back a couple of days after Three Kings' Day, but there wasn't much progress to show until now.

The chapter is progressing well, and I think I can give you a reliable release date. I believe it'll be out by the end of February.

In the end, this chapter won't be as short as I initially planned; it'll have around 400/500 renders and about 10 animations, but nothing compared to the 1000 renders in the previous chapter.

Thanks for the continued support; I'll keep working hard to deliver a quality product!

• Code = 20%
  • Writing = 80%
  • Animations = 4
I hope they have some tan lines after this beach day!

Reactions: Biruambush

Tatsuya2022

Apr 5, 2023
Mind problem's? Or just milking 4 months.
  • Code = 20%
  • Writing = 80%
  • Animations = 4
well if he can made a update like the v0.8 , at least , wich to my thinking has like 1000 renders or so. even if half are on animation renders, 5 months should no be so bad.

as long as we get to fork the MILF , and then after we fork her hard again 10 times more on next updates...

JamesBond154

Apr 29, 2017

View attachment 3290504

• Code = 20%
  • Writing = 80%
  • Animations = 4
I personally feel Xenorav should stop giving deadlines, IDK if he has realised it by now or not… that he is never gonna keep his word.. rather than giving deadlines and not keeping his own word.. just post the game whenever you feel its ready and just keep updating weekly… we also wont be expecting much from him on a particular date or something.. just keep giving weekly updates and post when he feels its ready.. why spoil you own credibility by not keeping your own word. We all know he is not trust worthy when it comes to keeping his own word. all I can see is that life literally shows up everytime he gives deadlines. Idk how unfortunate one has to be to see life soo closely.
Dont take me in a wrong way. This is just how I feel it should be. I really appreciate the game and the hard work he does… and I love this game alot.. but life happens alot with him.

4.30 star(s) 240 Votes