4.40 star(s) 237 Votes

Yuuki Ban

Sep 2, 2020

View attachment 3290504
View attachment 3290507 View attachment 3290505 View attachment 3290506

Hello guys, I took another break, sorry for not letting you know.

I actually came back a couple of days after Three Kings' Day, but there wasn't much progress to show until now.

The chapter is progressing well, and I think I can give you a reliable release date. I believe it'll be out by the end of February.

In the end, this chapter won't be as short as I initially planned; it'll have around 400/500 renders and about 10 animations, but nothing compared to the 1000 renders in the previous chapter.

Thanks for the continued support; I'll keep working hard to deliver a quality product!

• Code = 20%
  • Writing = 80%
  • Images = 80% (300 images)
  • Animations = 4
I hope they have some tan lines after this beach day!

Reactions: Biruambush

Tatsuya2022

Apr 5, 2023
Mind problem's? Or just milking 4 months.
  • Code = 20%
  • Writing = 80%
  • Animations = 4
well if he can made a update like the v0.8 , at least , wich to my thinking has like 1000 renders or so. even if half are on animation renders, 5 months should no be so bad.

as long as we get to fork the MILF , and then after we fork her hard again 10 times more on next updates...

JamesBond154

Apr 29, 2017

View attachment 3290504

I actually came back a couple of days after Three Kings' Day, but there wasn't much progress to show until now.

The chapter is progressing well, and I think I can give you a reliable release date. I believe it'll be out by the end of February.

In the end, this chapter won't be as short as I initially planned; it'll have around 400/500 renders and about 10 animations, but nothing compared to the 1000 renders in the previous chapter.

Thanks for the continued support; I'll keep working hard to deliver a quality product!

• Code = 20%
  • Writing = 80%
  • Animations = 4
I personally feel Xenorav should stop giving deadlines, IDK if he has realised it by now or not… that he is never gonna keep his word.. rather than giving deadlines and not keeping his own word.. just post the game whenever you feel its ready and just keep updating weekly… we also wont be expecting much from him on a particular date or something.. just keep giving weekly updates and post when he feels its ready.. why spoil you own credibility by not keeping your own word. We all know he is not trust worthy when it comes to keeping his own word. all I can see is that life literally shows up everytime he gives deadlines. Idk how unfortunate one has to be to see life soo closely.
Dont take me in a wrong way. This is just how I feel it should be. I really appreciate the game and the hard work he does… and I love this game alot.. but life happens alot with him.

radbaz31

Feb 23, 2023
Am I the only one who doesn't feel anything when Amelie's in garter belt and stockings.
I mean it doesn't seem like her to wear those and because of that it puts me off.
for me all the bitchy stuff is unattractive pure and equal high value thats why Amelie is unique

deadh30775n

Mar 19, 2021
for me all the bitchy stuff is unattractive pure and equal high value thats why Amelie is unique
Yeah she is so well mannered, pure, nice hearted, beautiful, mildly shy, doesn't jump at your dick at the first chance she gets ...run out of have adjectives but you get the idea.
That's why she is at the top position in the top tier milf list

MrMax

Sep 30, 2017

View attachment 3290504

• Code = 20%
  • Writing = 80%
  • Animations = 4
Prediction's holding up I see - MC's going to get Kylee's backdoor before any from the other two

Reactions: xXwankerXx

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
In february: "Hi guys, sorry for dissapearing 1 month again, I decided to extend the chapter, I didn't like it like this. I CANT give you a new release (so please keep paying, im lazy), but I will be in 2 months aprox" (copy&paste for next milking post)
What are you on about!!!??

This dev rolls out updates on a semi regular pace. So what if it's a few months apart? Go play some other games.

If you think rendering 300 images over a few months is milking it + writing code dialogue etc. etc..... Well write your own game and come back to me and tell my how easy it is to "milk" users.

Are you a paying patreon user?
If you are, just stop complaining and stop your support.
If you are not, what are you complaining about? You are playing a pirated game.

If the dev is reading this. Please ignore complainers like him. You are writing an awesome game that I personally enjoy quite a lot.

wizardcock

Feb 19, 2021
What are you on about!!!??

This dev rolls out updates on a semi regular pace. So what if it's a few months apart? Go play some other games.

If you think rendering 300 images over a few months is milking it + writing code dialogue etc. etc..... Well write your own game and come back to me and tell my how easy it is to "milk" users.

Are you a paying patreon user?
If you are, just stop complaining and stop your support.
If you are not, what are you complaining about? You are playing a pirated game.

If the dev is reading this. Please ignore complainers like him. You are writing an awesome game that I personally enjoy quite a lot.
People will always complain and joke about slow devs, it's their right, and since this is a pirate forum so they complain, joke and don't pay, the fact that you're complain about it here is even more bizarre and illogical.

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
People will always complain and joke about slow devs, it's their right, and since this is a pirate forum so they complain, joke and don't pay, the fact that you're complain about it here is even more bizarre and illogical.
Just call me the counterpoint.

4.40 star(s) 237 Votes