4.40 star(s) 237 Votes

anbxxx96

Nov 30, 2022
Xenorav. could you tell us the release date of HP9 with an approximation of 3 days? I made a bet that you would be able to do this and I would like to lose it ;) ?

2LAOD

Oct 19, 2018
Jan 24, 2024

• Code = 20%
  • Writing = 80%
  • Images = 80% (300 images)
  • Animations = 4
Feb 06, 2024

• Code = 20%
  • Writing = 80%
  • Images = 85% (350 images)
  • Animations = 5
he didnt do nothing :mad: last month, he just put report to calm fans
You underestimate how much time it takes to render animations. Especially 3d.
Also wtf those reports are like 2weeks apart, use math sometimes dumbass.
If it's one guy, depending on the rig, the rendering might even fail and corrupt the files.(worst case)

xXwankerXx

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2017
Oh Oh, bad news for little Stephanie :unsure:
Well, if she was a lil smarter, she could get that D she craving so much pretty easily, but she's real annoying, clingy and a creep spying on her cousin doing his job as the man of the house, so fuck her. She deserves to get cucked into oblivion or fucked in the ass by Kylee using a damn 12 inch dildo while the MC fucks her.

More like he likes them old but is also ok with underage girls.....
There's no underage character in this game, otherwise Patreon would lose their shit and ban the dev for this. Even if Stephanie looks like a nagging lil girl, she's still 18+, and her ass looks pretty fuckable too. I'd smash, but only if Kylee, Amelie and Mia weren't around, but if she did her usual desperate lil girl bullshit, I'd just jack off, go to sleep and tell her to literally go fuck herself.:coffee::whistle:

4.40 star(s) 237 Votes