4.30 star(s) 238 Votes

lumley

Aug 28, 2017
shakur44 keep farming reactions. a little bit of tomfoolery is also needed.
and by the way... amelie is a bland personage, in my humble opinion

LazyCook

Jul 12, 2018
Trash game. Devs force Amelie onto you even if you don't want to. I literally did everything in my power to avoid her and chose all the worst choices for her yet the dev still forces you down her path no matter what you choose.
Yeah GTA 5 is a trash game, they are forcing me to play the story they wrote. Also I hate open world games, what were they thinking, forcing me to buy their game?

Seriously, get a fucking grip of yourself. No one's forcing you to play this game.

Fascorslolen

Sep 2, 2023
In your opinion, although Xenorav said that the next update could be released towards the end of February, do you think it will be released or not? I don't follow Patreon so I don't know if Xenorav stands by his words

• Haha
Reactions: michal252005

Joey's Conscience

Sep 28, 2020
Trash game. Devs force Amelie onto you even if you don't want to. I literally did everything in my power to avoid her and chose all the worst choices for her yet the dev still forces you down her path no matter what you choose.
If that is the first comment you made on this site, and you've been here since 2020, maybe you should spend 4 more years without saying anything

MrMax

Sep 30, 2017
Kinda sucks that a game with a toptier trio of women is managed this badly.
There's a lot of examples of great games on this site that had a lot of fans and then just got dropped because the creator could not stop huffing paint instead of working on them

Jun 5, 2017
In your opinion, although Xenorav said that the next update could be released towards the end of February, do you think it will be released or not? I don't follow Patreon so I don't know if Xenorav stands by his words
As of 02/06/2024

• Code = 20%
  • Writing = 80%
  • Images = 85% (350 images)
  • Animations = 5
It's hard to say. It's very plausible with him doing this full time now but it's dependent how fast his computer is able to render everything. The numbers and percentages are just estimates, but the total image count should be around 412 based off the numbers given. He'd have to render around 62 images and however many animates that are left.

pedrohefe

Dec 28, 2022
As of 02/06/2024

• Code = 20%
  • Writing = 80%
  • Images = 85% (350 images)
  • Animations = 5
It's hard to say. It's very plausible with him doing this full time now but it's dependent how fast his computer is able to render everything. The numbers and percentages are just estimates, but the total image count should be around 412 based off the numbers given. He'd have to render around 62 images and however many animates that are left.
The coding is the quicker part, isnt it?

Reactions: athreusclouds

MrMax

Sep 30, 2017
AI art does not matter - using AI art to create samey looking copy paste scenes and models with weird glitches instead of the originals, that's a problem.
It takes a lot of effort to get the AI to be specific with details and most users don't do it. That's why all the women have similar faces

Reactions: elomußz
4.30 star(s) 238 Votes