4.30 star(s) 238 Votes

fin_369

Dec 26, 2023
Wait, am I missing something here?

I recall stumbling upon post #9154 on page 458, clearly stating that version 0.9 has been released. Earlier today, I diligently checked the first page, confirming the 'changelog update,' yet to my surprise, the download links still point to version 0.8.

Attached is a screenshot of the aforementioned post for reference:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Could someone kindly clarify the discrepancy for me? I seem to have lost track amidst this confusion.

RK - Milf

Apr 30, 2023

I recall stumbling upon post #9154 on page 458, clearly stating that version 0.9 has been released. Earlier today, I diligently checked the first page, confirming the 'changelog update,' yet to my surprise, the download links still point to version 0.8.

Could someone kindly clarify the discrepancy for me? I seem to have lost track amidst this confusion.
nah is not true. The release haven't been announced yet

Reactions: fin_369

bigway

Feb 23, 2024

;)I'm an idiot waiting for an update, I was just kidding:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Boobgobbler

Aug 8, 2019
once the game is done (whenever), would be nice to have various paths like with... The Visit, where one can single out the characters for more plot >____> possibly even bring back that tag that was deleted in version2 with elder daughter (in the mode of DoD / MP).
I believe there's is still so much potential in this creation. Xenorav has truly created a masterpiece.

4.30 star(s) 238 Votes