4.30 star(s) 256 Votes

ernesto_fullstack

Dec 18, 2020
What joy to see that he's back!! People might be angry because he hasn't fulfilled what he promised and such, but for me, the worst thing that can happen to a project is for it to be left halfway through, no matter how long it takes.

For example, Stiglet's project "Stars of Salvation" hurts me deeply, sometimes I even wonder if with time and the use of AI it could be finished, but I know it wouldn't be even 1/4 as good or original as it would be with its creator.

AI can replace many things, but not the love for a project :·)

Reactions: JaredR and Elbrado

elpibedeoro1

Oct 16, 2022
The lord of all Excuses is back!
This one is new at least, guess he is running out of options.
Always remember guys, only pay when a new update is out (fully playeable and ready for download). If everyone does that, we will have new chapters every month

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
Xenorav is from Spain, I recognise it by the kind of Spanish vocabulary he uses to write the game plot. (I'm a Spaniard myself). By Spanish laws, he wouldn't even have spent more than a single day in jail for driving under influence if that was really the case. Even caught with drug people get out really fast as long as no people were hurt or killed during the offence. Devs need to get more creative coming up with these "reasons" cuz they are becoming so predictable.
I'm Spanish too. The vocabulary and even the grammar that he uses in his Patreon posts aren't those of a Spaniard.
He's from somewhere in Latin America. Maybe living in Spain? Maybe, I can't tell. But the language he uses isn't European Spanish.
The rest of what you said is absolutely true: if no people got injured, it's a misdemeanor (delito leve, formerly a falta) and he can't spend 2 months in jail.

Extremis001

May 23, 2023
I'm Spanish too. The vocabulary and even the grammar that he uses in his Patreon posts aren't those of a Spaniard.
He's from somewhere in Latin America. Maybe living in Spain? Maybe, I can't tell. But the language he uses isn't European Spanish.
The rest of what you said is absolutely true: if no people got injured, it's a misdemeanor (delito leve, formerly a falta) and he can't spend 2 months in jail.
unless he's a repeat offender

Reactions: Aristos

DKft

Apr 4, 2022
I swear he is Spanish cuz iirc he uses too much Spanish vocabulary like coche, vosotros and such. He said he had been detained for the last months for DUI, which is totally nonsense in Spain since in this joke of a country we release robbers in just a few hours after they are caught only for them to be caught again in the same day cuz as soon as they are released they strike again. No way in hell was he in jail for 2 months for the reason he says, all Spaniards can assure that.

varevare

Dec 20, 2023
I just noticed this game was released in 2020? GOD, 4 years, that's pretty a lot of time, if the author worked harder just a little, maybe there has been a 4P already

Belaja smert

Dec 28, 2017
Didn't it say that he was caught in substances from driving. In my home country, driving under the influence of drugs or alcohol will either result in a fine or take away your driver's license for a while. More fooling around, trying to run away from the police, it will be the second time in prison for 2-7 months. A first-timer gets more fines and a longer driving ban. If someone dies, then they get 4-8 years in prison.

Yhteisön todentama ‑kuvake

Reactions: Mau5taticDead

MrBaitor

Nov 4, 2018
Whatever the excuse he had for disappearing all this time, I will say that I am glad that he is back on working on the project, so that we can enjoy a monumental fap once more. Hopefully he will add some more content as compensation? Maybe?

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
Whatever the excuse he had for disappearing all this time, I will say that I am glad that he is back on working on the project, so that we can enjoy a monumental fap once more. Hopefully he will add some more content as compensation? Maybe?
You know that will just extend development time.

Reactions: Woodalicca
4.30 star(s) 256 Votes